Chris Graham is leaving his position as VP of Sales and Marketing at Wind-up Records. Graham is joining Amazon Music to work in Artist Relations.
Billboard reports that Sony Music Australia‘s GM of Asia Pacific Marketing, Tim Kelly, has left his position. Kelly was only in this position for eight months.
Music director Alan Gilbert will be resigning from the New York Philharmonic in 2017. The orchestra says Gilbert wants sufficient time to find a replacement before a planned renovation in 2019.
Future of Music Coalition has named Casey Rae CEO. They also have seven new board members:
- Ryan Chisholm (Nettwerk Music Group)
- Merrill Garbus (tUnE-yArDs)
- Dick Huey (Toolshed)
- Vickie Nauman (CrossBorderWorks, MIDEM, SXSW)
- Thao Nguyen (Thao & the Get Down Stay Down)
- Benji Rogers (PledgeMusic)
- Ken Umezaki (Digital Daruma)
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and more. Follow her on Twitter: @nine_u
Image by Ross, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0).