- It could have a bigger impact on the music industry than Napster, Kazaa, Limewire, and Grooveshark combined.
- It will be about 10,000 times harder to shut down.
- It will look and feel like Spotify, and will be easier-to-use than Apple Music.
- It will use the DMCA as a safe harbor against massive copyright infringement liability, just like Google, YouTube, and Soundcloud.
- It cannot be shutdown, terminated, or sued out of existence.
- So far, none of the major recording labels, including the RIAA, have confirmed any decisive steps for either negotiating, enforcing, or otherwise dealing with it.
- It is Aurous, the equivalent of Popcorn Time for the music industry.
- And it’s exiting private alpha on October 10th, less than 9 days away.
from our partners…
Image of Key Biscayne, ahead of a massive storm, taken by ‘Joiseyshowa,’ licensing under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0).