New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Director of National Radio Promotion – Rock Formats
To focus on and secure radio airplay and promotional exposure for assigned Wind-up Records artist roster.
Outline of Specific Functions:
- Promote and track radio airplay for Wind-up Records artists across all rock formats
- Develop and maintain professional, constructive relationships with radio personnel
- Create and implement marketing/promotions plans which will include but are not limited to, the following: On-air promotions, giveaway campaigns, radio contests, artist phone-in interviews, and artist promotional tours.
- Create, develop, and implement effective promotions to launch new and established artists, including planning travel with new artists, developing contests, and creating innovative ideas for artist exposure.
- Provide input into the selection of radio singles. Participate in daily promotion strategy calls and in weekly Promotion department meeting. Participate in weekly Marketing Meeting (via phone or in person) as well as other meetings necessary
- Track and monitor budgets and expenditures
- Minimum 10 years radio promotion experience, preferably most recent experience is at national level
- Well versed in active rock and alternative radio with strong programming relationships
- Knowledge of campaign strategy, planning and execution
- Experience devising and executing effective radio campaigns for developing artists
- Knowledge of Mediabase, Soundscan and other relevant analytical tools is a must.
- General agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values
Applicants, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org