Control Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
Control Music Group is currently looking to fill a position for a Day-to-Day Manager. The role involves handling the day to day activities for our various management clients including advancing shows, creating marketing plans, coordinating events and activations, as well as up keeping touring schedules and managing social media profiles. Candidate should be able to strategize on current and emerging platform development for clients. The job changes daily based on the artists needs so the ideal candidate will be flexible, a fast learner and willing to work long hours.
Control Music Group (CMG) is a collective of ground breaking artist management companies working together as a collective. CMG includes Complete Control, United, CXSHXNLY (Cash Only- Asian music and culture collective) and G.O.O.D. Mgmt., together representing over 40 artists and producers ranging from Phoenix to Keith Ape and Tommy Trash to Hudson Mohawke. Our rosters cross multiple genres from Rock to Dance to Hip-Hop. Based in Los Angeles with offices in New York and London, CMG operates with a broad shared services structure which includes marketing, digital services, A&R, business administration.
Our creative agency Recreation Worldwide, owned by VICE Media bridges the gap between brands, electronic music and youth culture.
CMG prides itself on being able to offer talent the infrastructure to have control of their careers, giving them the resources and information to determine their own destinies in the ever-changing landscape of the entertainment industry.
– (2) years minimum of relevant music industry/artist management experience
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Proficiency in computer software applications and emerging technology
– Solid understanding of contracts, music revenue streams and licensing
– Strong Excel formula capabilities
– Solid Keynote capabilities
– Strong knowledge of electronic dance music and hip-hop, as well as general music culture
– Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented, organized, timely and accurate
– Punctual, available to work overtime
– Active knowledge of social networks, applications and services online and mobile
– Ability to lead and help build teams
– Travel required occasionally (Domestic and International)
– A strong interest in developing new areas of sales growth and exposure.
– Ability to work under pressure, communicate effectively and meet deadlines.
– Candidate should be very organized and have the ability to multi-task
– Knowledge, know-how and confidence to manage multiple opinions and varying needs of different team members, both internally and externally
Applicants, Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]