Digital Marketing Manager
Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Manager based in our Brooklyn, NY office. This position reports to the Director of Marketing. We are seeking an individual to be our central conduit for all digital marketing and advertising initiatives. The position will work closely with our Project Managers and marketing department to develop comprehensive marketing plans and timelines. The individual will live and breathe digital culture and be savvy to the latest marketing tools and strategies to enable top-level campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who has great interpersonal skills, is a self-starter and has the ability to work in an open and creative group environment. Two years experience working in
a record company environment is preferable. Alternatively outstanding candidates from the field of film, media or TV will be considered. A strong analytical mindset will be required to develop best practices, including advanced segmentation and
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns and marketing timelines in conjunction with project managers and the marketing department.
- Plan and execute creative advertising campaigns that are aligned with overall marketing, retail and streaming objectives, and effectively allocate advertising budgets. With experience that includes, but not limited to, Google
- Adwords, retargeting, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and paid placements.
- Compile comprehensive demographic and engagement reports on advertising campaigns, social media use, YouTube/VEVO and more.
- Assist in the distribution and creation of digital marketing tools in collaboration with internal and external designers including: campaign websites, banner advertisements, music videos, social media creative assets, pre-roll video ads and more.
- Stay abreast of and advise the marketing team on the latest developments in online advertising, digital media and website design/functionally.
- Run social media campaigns and fan targeting / engagement initiatives. Help develop social media strategies and best practices.
- Build and maintain relationships in the digital marketing realm, with a particular focus around social network partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Minimum of two years’ digital campaign experience in the music industry or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Regular user of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and experience using social media to effectively enhance marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Basic HTML preferred
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Blood Orange, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, The Kills, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
Please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]