Primary Wave (PW) is one of the largest independent music & entertainment talent management, marketing and music publishing companies in the United States, founded in 2006. PW creates marketing and branding strategies for its diverse roster of Music, Film, TV & Literary talent, through their six in-house operating divisions: Talent & Literary Management, Television/Film Development, Music Publishing, Brand Marketing, Recorded Music, and Digital Marketing, to help cross promote our artists and brand relationships. Under the Primary Wave umbrella, there are two core businesses, Primary Wave Music Publishing and the Talent Management company, Primary Wave Entertainment.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
You’re passionate about the power of the entertainment marketplace to connect people and you’re fluent in the technologies that define and shape the modern marketing world. A visionary. An innovator. You seek the revelatory experience, the creative epiphany, the big idea. It’s what gets you up in the morning and what keeps you awake at night.
In this dynamic role, we will rely on you to develop and execute online marketing campaigns for our company and our clients. More specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop, execute, and oversee creative digital marketing campaigns for our clients (Music & TV Talent and Brands)
- Assist with developing digital marketing strategy and proposals
- Maintain & develop relationships with online properties (major online portals, blogs, entertainment & lifestyle sites, etc.) and technology platforms
- Service and outreach to online properties/platforms/blogs to secure asset placement/features, spotlights, interviews, reviews, and contests for clients
- Great computer skills and knowledge of vast social media platforms, basic Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of social media best practices and how to put together a social media strategy, plan and build a fan base
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work “tirelessly” in a fast-paced environment and meet key deadlines
- Creative, outside-the-box type thinking
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Basic HTML experience is a major bonus
- Strong existing contacts in the blog world and relevant online sites are a bonus
We offer exceptional benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent career path. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this great opportunity, please go to: