POSITION: Digital Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Naxos of America is the leading independent classical music distributor in the U.S. and Canada. Specializing in state-of-the-art distribution and marketing and promotion, Naxos of America distributes nearly 65,000 SKUs to traditional brick and mortar retail, as well as offering a comprehensive suite of services tailored to consumer direct fulfillment. Naxos of America is also one of the world’s largest digital distributors of independent classical music and video, supplying a catalog of over 1.6 million tracks and 65,000 album discs to hundreds of digital platforms and mobile outlets across the globe. Naxos of America offers marketing, publicity, physical and digital e-commerce services, licensing opportunities, streaming services, sales support and customer service for all new releases and active catalog titles of Naxos Records and nearly 700 distributed labels.
Naxos of America is hiring a full time Digital Sales & Marketing Coordinator position who will report to the Director of Digital Sales. The candidate will do a variety of tasks such as helping manage and organize new release information, curating playlists, organizing and prepping marketing plans as well as digital sales reports.
• Monthly Digital Production Report – Proofing of final digital report; prep unique versions of report for specific Digital Service Providers and territories.
• Marketing role – DSP Specific plans (prepping plans for the pitch); Assist with gathering internal info for weekly submission pitches – Sales sheets, etc.
• Gathering iTunes Screenshots (possibly other key DSPs)
• Promotion sales recaps – Provide sales recaps for key promotions indicating lift as compared to
prior and post promotion performance.
• Pre-promotion prep – Identifying issues and making sure all titles are live. Promotion Prep w/ DSP team re: featured title availability.
• Digital assets for promotions – Request images for creating art work on iTunes and other DSPs.
• Playlist support
• Curation – coming up with tracks to add to existing and upcoming new playlists (add to Google doc with appropriate internal information; UPC, ISRC, etc…).
• Implementation – Adding new playlists to Naxos profiles on various Streaming DSPs
(Spotify, Deezer, Rhapsody, Tidal, Classical Archives etc..).
• Upkeep – updating playlists on Naxos profiles on Streaming DSPs on a regular basis (bi- weekly, monthly).
• Review monthly reporting to make sure we are supporting/programming our top selling catalog content via play listing.
• Research streaming trends online, discover opportunities to promote our playlist brand.
• Research online media partnership opportunities – seek out online media outlets that could potentially promote our Spotify playlists/ new release content utilizing Spotify play button.
• Help with gathering assets and completing booking form for Spotify Ads.
• Other unique tasks as needed.
• College Degree preferred
• Sale & Marketing background preferred
• Have an interest in digital distribution
• Strong knowledge of Classical and Jazz Repertoire
• Understanding of Digital Service Providers
• Learn new systems – iTunes Connect, Naxos B2B, Naxos DSP Reporter
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong MS Office experience is required
• Possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Be able to multitask
• Be able to be a team player and work well with others
• Ability to work under pressure
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you then please submit resume to email@example.com.