About INgrooves Music Group
Currently in its 13th year of operation, INgrooves is an innovative media & technology services company. Our passion for music, books and video is redefining the future of the media industry.
At INgrooves, our mission is to provide content creators with the most transparent and scalable distribution tools and the most creative marketing solutions to enable them to maximize their sales in today’s dynamic marketplace. Our years of experience, cost-efficient technology platforms and unparalleled commitment to customer service empower our clients by connecting them to hundreds of retail storefronts around the world, while simplifying an increasingly complex digital ecosystem.
INgrooves Music Group is comprised of INgrooves Distribution Services, INresidence Artist Services, and INgrooves Music Publishing. INgrooves provides clients with global distribution, customized marketing, promotion, sync licensing, music publishing and administrative support to help maximize the earnings potential of specific music and video releases in today’s dynamic music marketplace.
Utilizing the Client Console, INgrooves clients have total visibility on the status of their releases – how, when and where they are distributed, and access to review and export monthly sales reports for retailers. INgrooves’ platform optimizes the consumer reach for content partners.
The position of Account Manager, Sales Strategy is a passionate music fan who lives for discovering music in the digital space, and for finding ways to tell others about their discoveries.
The position is responsible for the revenue goals, relationships, marketing activity and growth of assigned key accounts in the digital music industry. The candidate will be in regular dialogue with label representatives to build maximum visibility and monetization for key projects, pre/post-release, and will launch creative marketing campaigns. The candidate will own relationships with various teams internally and with external clients of INgrooves.
The Account Manager, Sales Strategy reports to the Sr. Director of Sales Strategy and is based in New York.
• Create, build and drive visibility and marketing campaigns, including pre/post-release strategies for assigned digital accounts’ download, streaming and radio platforms
• Maintain exceptional understanding of marketing, streaming and sales opportunities, systems and timelines
• Manage information flow between label partners and the account on new release and catalog initiatives and opportunities
• Build and leverage relationships with all key parties across the account, including editorial, operational, marketing, management and data teams
• Liaise with INgrooves digital distribution team to meet time-sensitive deadlines and ensure accurate and timely delivery of releases
• Generate and present analytical reporting and create strategies around future initiatives
• Communicate best practices for engagement to labels and provide regular internal company updates, analysis, marketing highlights and news
• 4+ years digital account management experience
• Deep level of understanding of digital music space – understanding of music across many genres and key players
• Strong relationships within the music and entertainment industries
• Existing relationships at key streaming services a plus
• Genuine passion for music
• Connector, relationship builder
• Creates opportunities, not merely facilitates them
• Exceptional communication skills – concise, polished, able to deal with varying personalities and levels
• Highly-organized, meticulous about follow-up, deadline oriented, resourceful, innovative, problem fixer
• Knowledge of digital distribution process and managing lead-times
• Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Active information seeker on current industry trends
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our team members. INgrooves Music Group offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, annual flu shots, free vision and life insurance, 401k retirement plan options, and flexible spending and reimbursement programs.
Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, discounted gym memberships and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!
You can view background press on the company at: http://www.victoryrecords.com/about