Title: Manager, Digital Accounts
Department: Sales Strategy
Manager Director, Sales & Marketing
Employment Status: Full Time
Current FSLA Status Exempt (Salary)
Join the INgrooves team!
At INgrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
What does it take to be successful at INgrooves?
For Music. For technology that supports music. For making things happen. For collaborating.
The successful candidate aligns with the INgrooves culture by being solutions-oriented, collaborative, leveraging best practices, and possessing a passion for both technology and music.
The successful candidate will be open-minded with a natural curiosity of internal and external customer, product oriented with an understanding of the development process. Builds and fosters strong relationships and effective partnerships with cross-functional teams.
Executing for Results
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to generate strategy, develop strategic planning, and translate into actionable plans with timely execution and accountability.
Establishes and maintains positive working relationships, operates with integrity, influences and supports others, and remains open to ideas.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a demonstrable record of resolving issues and providing solutions. Demonstrates eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
The position of Manager, Digital Accounts is responsible for generating revenue growth at key accounts in the digital music industry in the UK and Europe. You will work closely with label representatives, marketing information and various data sources to ensure maximum visibility for our key projects.
The Manager, Digital Accounts will be reporting to the Director, Sales & Marketing and is based in London.
• Partner with labels/label managers on promotion of new release and catalogue digital content across assigned account base
• Manage marketing information flow between label partners and accounts, with emphasis on best practices
• Use data from varied sources to discover and present opportunities to increase business
• Maintain exceptional understanding of the marketing opportunities, systems and timelines of assigned accounts
• Manage and grow relationships with marketing, editorial, operations and management contacts
• Participate in team events, informational sessions, gigs and meetings
Skills and Experience
• 3 years Account Management experience
• Exceptional communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
• Deep knowledge and understanding of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape
• Experience using data sources in the sales process
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
• Relationship builder, connector
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
• Knowledge of digital distribution process and managing lead-times
• Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Apply here: http://smrtr.io/7vi2bA