- President and COO of Comcast Spectator, Peter Luukko, has resigned. Dave Scott, former EVP and CFO of Comcast Cable, is now acting president. Also, Gary Rostick has been named the new CFO.
- Anthony Bay is Rdio‘s new CEO. Bay was formerly an executive at Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple. Rdio had been searching for a CEO for almost a year.
- At Warner Music Group Kris Ahrend has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Recorded Music Rights Administration.
- Warner Bros. Records has made Ryan Barkan VP of Creative Synch Licensing and Lila Gerson Senior Director of Brand Partnerships. Barkan was previously at Primary Wave Music. Gerson was Exec Director of Business Development at Billboard Magazine.
- Julia Willinger joins Mom+Pop in a senior A&R position. She will also launch Mom+Pop’s new publishing business. Willinger previously worked at XL and Columbia.
- Sarah McGrady is now Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing at Big Machine Label Group.
- TuneTribe has made Marcel Swagers Business Development Manager.
Image by SalFalko, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)