- The Music Business Association has added Glenn Decker and Dave Zierler to its board of directors. Decker is co-owner of Redeye Incorporated and Zierler is president of INgrooves Music Group.
- Dan McCarroll has been named president of Warner Bros. Records. McCarroll was previously president of Capitol Records, and prior to that he was executive vice president of North American Creative at EMI.
- Laura Bender is the new national director of promotion for ADA, she was previously midwest regional program director. She will be working on Triple A and Alternative formats.
- Wind-up Records has promoted Ed Brennan to alternative national/west coast regional director of promotion. Brennan was previously northeast regional promotion manager.
- Christophe Muller is YouTube‘s new director of global music partnerships. The previous director, Chris Maxcy, has moved on to a different role within Google.
- Beats Electronics has made James Fischler vice president of sales for the Americas. Fischler will expand and optimize the company and will preside over sales in U.S., Canada, and Latin America.
- William Morris Endeavor has hired Peter Klein as chief financial officer, he will also become CFO of IMG Worldwide when WME finishes acquiring them. Klien was previously CFO at Microsoft.
Image by MyTudut, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)