The American Association of Independent Music’s Liberia Awards highlight the work of independent labels and artists.
The deadline to submit projects for the awards is Sunday, February 16th.
Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of tastemakers from retail, digital partners, radio and media. There is no cost to enter and submissions are accepted from A2IM members and non-members.
- Album of the Year
- Label of the Year (5 full-time employees or fewer)
- Label of the Year Award (6 full-time employees or more worldwide)
- Video of the Year
- Up and Comer Artist
- Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- Best Sync Usage
- Light Bulb Award
- Hardest Working Artist of the Year
- Best Live Act of the Year
- Creative Packaging Award
- Independent Ally of the Year
For more details and submission forms click here.