- Jeremy Gruber is now Vice President of Digital Marketing and Strategy. He was previously Director of Online Development.
- Dave Henson is now Senior Director of Digital Marketing and Strategy. He was previously Director of Online Marketing .
Deezer‘s CEO, Axel Dauchez, is stepping down in September. Deezer says Dauchez is leaving “in order to pursue a new professional opportunity”. Tyler Goldman, the company’s U.S. CEO, is joining Deezer’s management team.
Sony DADC, Sony’s disc and digital service provider, has hired a new Senior Vice President of European Sales and Marketing. Jesper Schertiger will take over the position, replacing Chris Reiser.
SpinMedia Group has a whopping 13 hires and promotions, saying: “We’re moving very quickly to put experienced teams in key roles across sales and integrated marketing to ensure we continue providing the most effective and integrated marketing programs for our growing roster of advertisers” :
- Pete Riherd is now Western Sales Director, he will run the west coast sales teams. Diane Clements is joining the west coast team as Account Director. Bryan Kinney and Shannon Bennett are joining as Account Executives.
- Todd Wienke is now Midwest Sales Director. Elizabeth O’Connell and Cassandra Cogswell are joining this team as Account Executives.
- Pete Reisner has been hired as Account Director in New York. Michael Sandler has been promoted to Account Executive.
- SpinMedia’s integrated marketing team in Los Angeles has hired Kristi Allain and Rachel Weber as Managers and Britt Verna as Coordinator.
- The New York integrated marketing team has hired Cam Curran as Manager and Corinna DaCruz as Associate Manager.
When Nina Ulloa isn’t writing for DMN she’s usually reviewing music or at a show. Follow her on Twitter.