NETTWERK MUSIC GROUP
Position: Product Manager
Reports to: VP of Marketing & Label Strategy North America
Current Location: Hollywood, CA (moving to Burbank, CA soon)
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies or phone calls please)
The PM facilitates all aspects of marketing and strategy of specific Nettwerk artists, from the initial signing and content development through all phases including the release of new music, touring, and supporting success in key metrics such as sales/streaming, sync and radio. Must be forward thinking, highly organized, a strong communicator and able to consistently drive a project forward.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team covering areas of press, radio, sales, online marketers, production.
- Develop and maintain project documents including timelines, budgets, P&Ls, marketing plans, production materials etc. as they relate to the individual departments within the company, and the overall needs of the project
- Work with internal team members to ensure that deliverables are understood and that deadlines are met on time and with consistency and accuracy.
- Work with outside artist managers and clearly present both overall strategy and specific detail.
- Understanding of streaming/sales, online marketing, tour marketing, consumer advertising, and production timelines.
- Develop and execute marketing goals and strategy for new release and catalog titles
- Drive discussion on new content needs (music or visual.)
- Planning and details, encompassing social & streaming development, pre-orders, consumer marketing, tour support, direct-to-fan, etc.
- Presentations of next step options based on results of Phase 1.
- Planning and executing (with internet marketing team members) online campaigns.
- Devising tangible assets & tools (both physical & digital) including everything from posters to online banners to content (music or visual)
- Create project budgets based on contractual requirements, packaging costs and marketing tools (both online and tangible)
- Project marketing plan spend for all phases (including radio, publicity, new media, tour, sales, etc.)
- Future spends based on the level of success of the initial phase of the plan (including radio, publicity, new media, tour, sales, etc.)
- Track current state of P&L of active releases and adjust spend as needed
- 2-4 years working in music marketing
- Team leadership abilities
- Ability to set project goals and devise strategy
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of budgeting and projections analysis
- Understanding of social media best practices as well as design principles and creative processes
- Comfortable with web analytics and an interest in learning more
- Experience managing resources, budgets and project timing
- Positive/enthusiastic attitude
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in & working knowledge of the music industry
- Working knowledge of Mac computers
Nettwerk Music Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, religion, age, national origin, color, sex, disability, genetics, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.