The Family Business is a boutique digital and content marketing company. We help our clients reach their target demographics through innovative digital strategy, emerging technologies, social media activations and creative content marketing campaigns. We believe that offline is online, and work to create experiences that grow brand loyalty and connect to consumers wherever they are.
We are looking for someone that is multi-faceted, organized, smart, fun, a team player and hardworking to join our team as a social media and digital marketing manager
• Create comprehensive digital strategy campaigns including social media, web and mobile, email and digital activations for The Family Business clients.
• Create and execute daily posts for all social medial platforms.
• Social Media community management to develop a relationship with the customer and increase loyalty for the client.
• Develop online promotions, social and mobile applications, custom content and other digital marketing programs to drive engagement with client’s audience.
• Create email campaigns including copywriting, HTML design and data collection.
• Hire and oversee design and development of responsive website properties.
• CMS management for clients’ websites including copywriting and content creation.
• Monitor campaign performance using outlets like Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Smarturl.it, etc.
• Analyze and review all digital activations (i.e. social media, email, web, mobile & content), to create reports on the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Oversee client’s digital content channels (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo) including the creation of stories and oversight of content development.
• Candidate must have 3-4 years professional social media/digital marketing work experience, including demonstrated success using social media and digital strategy.
• Ability to be a strategic thinker who is organized and able to work with a team, as well as on their own.
• Proven success in launching campaigns and building communities.
• Extensive knowledge and use of all social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Google+ & Tumblr).
• Complete understanding of Google Analytics and scheduling/analytics sites such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
• Understanding of SEO and tagging.
• Full understanding of email marketing clients such as Exact Target, Mail Chimp and My Emma.
• Full working knowledge of YouTube channel management, including channel optimization and video file conversion.
• Full working knowledge of website CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and ModX.
• Experience in overseeing the build of responsive design websites.
• Marketing degree preferred but not required.
• Mobile app marketing is preferred but not required
Salary depends on experience
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org