Company: Spirit Music Group
Title: Synchronization Licensing Manager
Office: New York, NY
Reports to: Vice President of Licensing
Date: July 2016
- All forms of Synchronization Media – including but not limited to TV, Film, Video/DVD, In-house, Stage
- Work closely with in-house Creative pitchers to build and shape deal(s).
- Negotiate terms and fees.
- Obtain writer approvals where necessary.
- Provide quotes.
- Draft and/or review licenses. Negotiate license language.
- Follow up on quotes, outstanding payments and ensure execution of licenses
- Process payments.
- Entry/maintenance of requests, quotes and licenses in database(s).
- Song Research to determine rights and approval requirements.
- Obtain/review cue sheets.
- Liaise with Admin and Royalty staff to ensure proper crediting and accounting for synch deals.
- Generation and maintenance of certain reports.
- Special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
Education/Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in Synchronization licensing; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Ability to negotiate and close deals.
Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and think quickly in fast paced, tight deadline oriented environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent working contacts and networking ability
Detail oriented w/strong follow through and organizational skills
Proficient in Word, Excel, a plus
If interested, please send your resume to David Fedon at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on Spirit Music Group: