The 20 Most Influential Music Blogs…

astronaut

We often discuss which bands are getting the most online buzz, like in the 50 most blogged artists list. But who is talking about these bands and creating the buzz?

Enter this list of the most influential music blogs.  In fact, Style of Sound created a list of the top 100.  They included web-only sites, so none of these blogs that are associated with print magazines, newspapers, or radio stations. I’ve included the top 20 here so you can see who the major players are.

Their list was created using a scoring system based on post frequency, quality, SEO, social media, and Klout score.  It isn’t perfect… they excluded XLR8R because they thought it was still a print magazine, but they’ve been web-only since 2011.  They also list Tiny Mix Tapes ahead of Resident Advisor, which I’m not so sure about.

All of that aside, this will give you general knowledge of the most important music blogs. If you care, I’ve put stars next to the ones that I read regularly.

1. Pitchfork*

17. FACT*

18. Hypetrak

19. Indie Shuffle

20. The Wild Honey Pie

1. Avatar
    TuneHunter

Nina, did you provide this list with hope to get rid of me?

Than, you are not a blog.

2. Avatar
    hippydog

wow.. i only have heard of two of those..
    looking at some of them, I now know why..
    they kinda look the same.. Word press copies of each other..

yaaaassss

Fake Shore #11 is Chicago/Mid West Rap Centric… since The hottest unsigned rapper (Chance) and arguably the hottest rapper period (Kanye) are from the chi.. It seems to be at the forefront of it all.

Nina Ulloa

That’s being said, most of these are pretty specialized and have carved out their own niche. Yeah, they’re almost all wordpress blogs… But hey, even DMN has a similar layout to most of these.

There is crossover, but most have quality content

3. Avatar
    Truth

No Deli Mag or My Social List – but Dingus? I question your “grading” system . . . .

Nina Ulloa

Pretty sure Deli Mag is print / radio associated. Which, as explicitly stated, wasn’t included.

&. Dingus is actually a really good blog, you should read it.

4. Avatar
    Michael

Personally I just go with musmooth.com, enough good selection, good tastes. I just don’t like to be overhelmed with too much shit.

5. Avatar
    Jason

What about Exposed Vocals? They’ve been generating buzz for unsigned artists and bands for a while now. I can’t imagine why this platform wouldn’t make this list? Good stuff though! Thanks for sharing

6. Avatar
    Marc

Why isnt the DreadMusicReview on this list??? that Makes me question this….

Keith Cornish

I want to mention only one name and that is Eva Simon:P… She is a dutch vocalist and a famous singer. She has performed well in Richard’s music album and that is “Heartbeat”. This is the best among all videos:). I have seen this video on my friend’s laptop. here’s the link i have shared with you all:

7. Avatar
    Mbah. Marshal

Might. Be. The. Best. African. Rapper. Check. Out. Youtube/mbah. Msrshal. You. gonna. See. What. The. Police. Want. From. The. Niggas. And. Other. Music. Videos. By. Mbah. Marshal. Watch. And. Share

8. Avatar
    Dan Smith

Big industry news coming soon – this project with Ginny Vee is going to be majorly exciting.

9. Avatar
    maya

Great article!
    Would you happen to know which of these blogs are based in Cali?

Nina Ulloa

not sure, but Yours Truly is based in Cali and they should be on this list

10. Avatar
    Alex

lift me up by Lord reptar listen to it on spotify itunes or wherever you want!

11. Avatar
    JJ

You guys are definitely missing two AMAZING music blogs
    1) Plaincut (www.plaincut.com)
    2) DJbooth (www.djbooth.net)

12. Avatar
    Lewis Lister

Hi Nina, great list, I’d really appreciate it if you checked out prvnce.com – maybe we’ll make next year’s list!

13. Avatar
    Monsieur TMS

Can you put me on that list that you didn’t write next time round? xD

xoxoxox

14. Avatar
    John Noi

Just a heads up that the list has been updated for the summer. Check it out on the Style of Sound website.

15. Avatar
    Anna Ballantine

My last comment didn’t stick so just commenting on what #jen said, Happy music or happy music festival as I think they are known is in my top 3 go to music blogs for sure.

16. Avatar
    FBSoundCloudPG

Are you an artist? Soundcloud now allows musicians and artists to earn royalties per download! Utilize the power of Facebook and get yourselves a Facebook Soundcloud Page! ow.ly/Aj7V6

17. Avatar
    VENUS AMOR

Venus Amor, Miami FL

Young female artist(unsigned), singer/songwriter born in Cali raised in Miami, FL. Her music is soft and sweet, most people like to compare her to Aaliyah. She says her sound is more of a “kick back in the clouds” type. People also describe her as the “Female version of the weekend”. I’ll let you guys be the judge of that.

soundcloud.com/venusamormusic

18. Avatar
    Robert

Hey, how can I get on that soundCloud thing and this music is great, It is nice to hear new sounds!

19. Avatar
    www.drunkenwerewolf.com

It’s hilarious how recycled these lists are from year-to-year, plus a few ‘cool’ new blogs thrown in for good measure.

20. Avatar
    Dr. Midnight

Music blogs are like fishing reports: by the time you’ve read them, the fish have already moved on.

21. Avatar
    R.P.

and if you ask any of these blogs listed here they will all say Et Musique Pour Tous is their influential blog.

22. Avatar
    JohnD

PLAINCUT
    is probably the best urban music blog out there right now. That may just be because they are new on the scene but so far, I dont think any other site compares….

23. Avatar
    Anonymous

I love making playlists. I love music. I have collected what I think the best of music is for making you feel good. About everything. I am sharing part of my collection with you, World. As a bonus, I am throwing in a little pre-party list as well. Cheers and Happy Listening.

24. Avatar
    httpflexwatches.com...

Amazing list you have !!—– TYGA – 40 MILL MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCED BY KANYE WEST.! Please PLEASE GUYS TAKE A MOMENT TO CHECK HIM OUT. YOU WON’T BE LET DOWN….Drop in here –http://flexwatches.com/blogs/flex-blog/15838736-tyga-40-mill-music-video-produced-by-kanye-west

25. Avatar
    Jesse kolb

Hi everyone I’m jl a artist out of Germany. I’m working on waking up the hip hop world back up.this is my new video (I’m back)from my mixtape 6 steps to fame.the only way I will make this work is with your support and help.so will you please share this link to all your WhatsApp friends and then ask them to pass it on as well to ther WhatsApp friends.will you tag everyone on your Facebook friends list and ask them to tag all ther friends.i am JL and this is my chain letter . Thank you enjoy my video

26. Avatar
    James

Very good selection of influental music blogs!
    “Your EDM” is one of the best regarding the EDM scene in my opinion.
    Pitchfork is also definitely my favorite. I love their site layout!
    I heard that http://www.weglobalmusic.com/ is also a really good music blog for artist promotion

27. Avatar
    Claudio

Best list of music blog! I think that “youredm” is one of most important site because there are a lot of interesting articles about my preferite genre of songs: Electronic Dance Music!

28. Avatar
    david senabulya

Well done with the list. I have already seen Africa’s Greatest Pop singer Vasco DADA’s video on one of the mentioned. The blog is driving huge traffic to his World hit single ‘One People One People”,

29. Avatar
    ellena derosa

well i enjoy your website with music and songs. well i come to invite you to also join us with our hollywood songs in hollywood where you can now buy our latest songbook entitled: magic hollywood book 1 by mario moogan
    at us$19.99. you can make your new cds with these new hollywood songs. we can work with you and offer you 25percent gross sales onto your own production. do this now and call us 818 759 0399 anytime.
    you can also buy our cd with21 new songs at us$29.99each. contact us now

30. Avatar
    Richard

OMG! check this new up and coming site for unsigned artists.

Superstartunes.com

31. Avatar
    hamid

Hello. I saw your site, your site is very good. Please link on my website. Thanks

32. Avatar
    Camarro

a href=”http://industryallaccess.com/portal/2015/05/07/iaa-spotlight-get-to-know-moses-jones-denvers-hottest-star/”>entertainment
    I’ve witnessed along with seen Moses conduct. Such an remarkable gentleman! I like your audio plus the electricity inside functionality! The idea takes in anyone throughout!! Consequently quite accomplished! Great job Moses, consequently satisfied with anyone plus your opportunities! Carry on the many remarkable tunes along with companies you’ve combined with your current listing. Our god bless anyone!

33. Avatar
    Lester

Hey, I’m not bout leaving sob stories in a comment box. But I’m from Kingston, Jamaica and I make music. Its been terribly hard getting my music out into the world seeing alot of people here don’t really like the music unless its Dancehall or Reggae as its believed to be eroding our culture. I produced, mix, master and record all my own tracks from my closet. So yeah, all I’m asking for is ONE listen and ONE share. It’d make my day. If you’re unable to then I understand. Thanks for taking the time out and reading this comment. Much love and one love.

Stream LESTER Music below.

34. Avatar
    James

Check out my blog as well? We primarily promote the french house movement (Daft Punk, Justice, etc.), but occasionally talk about other genres, like synthwave, techno, and indie dance, too!

Let me know what you think 😉

35. Avatar
    Dave

Thanks everyone for your plethora of interesting music concepts and ideas. Ive been at this music thing for awhile now and have plenty experience in reading and writing music, singing and playing acoustic. I also produce as of right now. Just trying to put myself out there! I promise you won’t regret checking it out and feel free to contact me!! https://soundcloud.com/djmccrae/not-alone-dave-mccrae

36. Avatar
    laura

please take the time to review #HeartsOnFireMixtape by @Cimorelliband on noisetrade.com/cimorelli/hearts-on-fire

37. Avatar
    Anonymous

ttp://www.filefactory.com/file/3n82qbtewmv5/The Assyrian Set.SET (1).zip korg pa3x new get slow download and share link to ur friends use this model of key board

38. Avatar
    David Apple

You forgot House of Tracks music ezine. It’s been going since 2006.

39. Avatar
    Beat Starz Management

If your consistent with these blogs, and have a descent product, an artist can really benefit from being active within them. We use many of them to help boost our artist fan base. http://www.beatstarzmgmt.com

40. Avatar
    BFKSBFBSKB

I wouldn’t bother checking this out…… It will change your life !!!!

dalermehndi.com

41. Avatar
    Lazy Reporting

Nina (aka “The Laziest Reporter”),

This is word-for-word, the exact same article that DMN posted on March 26, 2014. Literally word-for-word…you should be embarrased

42. Avatar
    K Junior

If you got a YouTube account, take a second out to hit SUBSCRIBE and the THUMB UP on my new cover!

Connect with me through the links in the description!

It gives my channel a better rating overall. Your support is appreciated!

Dave2wist

Real hackers can help you get access buddy, try texting this guy freekid kelvin, he’s a genius 989-875-0693

43. Avatar
    Juliet

This was very helpful- Do you have any advice on how to get into contact with some of these bigger blogs to showcase some Indie Artists ?

44. Avatar
    Joy Conaway

Hello Digital Music News,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Joy Conaway, and I’m an indie artist in Atlanta. For the past 6 months, I’ve been touring as a background singer for Raury. I am currently promoting my new single, “Monsters” and would love to be featured on your website. I’ve been a fan of the site for a long time and think your readership would love the song. I’ve included links to my website and SoundCloud page where you’ll find the song. Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

Joy Conaway

45. Avatar
    sanober

46. Avatar
    Musicvibes

Hi! I’m here to tell you… We launched and we need you!

We are a start-up gathering the best playlists around and leaving it up to you to decide if it’s worthy

Check us out at: http://www.musicvibes.us/

47. Avatar
    jim marven

I need help finding a song. Female singer, euro accent, ethereal sounding voice amid an electro ballad. Lyrics I caught were : ” if you open up your eyes, you will see, you will breathe, you will see, you and me” I heard the song in an Ann Taylor loft store and can t forget that tune! I have googled the lyrics, but nothing.
    Get Me The Ball

48. Avatar
    Silver roy

BIO
    Silver Roy’s musical adventure started at the age of 16 when he received his first guitar as a gift from his parents. Learning to play it in a short time, he composed his first song, ‘Open My Eyes’.
    In 2005 he moved to Vitoria, where he continued developing his skills as a composer. Two years later, having a handful of new songs, he applied to a talent contest sponsored by radio show ‘Top 40 of Alava’, winning the second-place award.
    Over time, the positive comments received by the people listening to his songs encouraged Silver Roy to record and self-produce his first album, 2008’s ‘The Lament’, and later going on to set up a band in order to start playing his songs live.
    ‘The Walk Crimes’ stayed together just a few months, enough time to win the Provincial Council of Alava’s 2008 talent competition and to show a bright future as a band.
    Although this collaboration was prematurely cut short, Silver Roy continued composing and in 2010 finished the recording of his second album ‘The Flight’, which contained 11 new songs as well as re-edited ones from his first album.
    In 2011 he moved to London, where he was temporarily away from what until then had been his life form; music.
    After four long years, Silver Roy returns, setting the basis for a new project, which turns into reality today.
    This is the new Silver Roy

NEW EP
    “It’s All About Me Now”
    Musical Album
    Release date: September 1, 2015
    Artist: Silver Roy

Silver Roy is a Singer/Songwriter from Madrid (Spain) but based in London (UK).
    #AcousticRock, #Indiepop, #FolkRock, #RomanticRock.

“Tearing Me Apart” is the first single released from the new EP, and it comes along with an amazing music video and a magnificent story to tell. Watch it here!

Silver Roy – Tearing Me Apart
    youtu.be
    Tearing Me Apart song written by Silver Roy produced & arranged by Doctor Sonora Now Available for purchase on digital stores. Spotify: https://play.spotify….
    New Acoustic Video: “You Never Said”. Watch it here!

More about Silver Roy:

Listen the new E.P “It’s All About Me Now”

It’s all about me now
    soundcloud.com
    EP ‘It’s All About Me Now” by Silver Roy. http://www.silver-roy.com

PREVIOUS WORKS

Closer, by Silver Roy
    silverroy.bandcamp.com
    8 track album

49. Avatar
    OMG

Hello,

I have been reading all the comments for a while now. However, today I wanted to ask the room a question.
    What is the best platform to showcase a new artist and get new music these days?

TK

50. Avatar
    Ibiza Making Music

Good job in this post list!

From the list you can add an electronic music blog for djs & producers

ibizamakingmusic.blogspot.com

51. Avatar
    Music Lessons

The penultimate level in learning carnatic music lesson is pre advanced level. Carnatic music lessons will cover the method of singing kalpana swaras theorically and practically, carnatic music lessons help to learn most tricky
    OnlineCarnaticMusic.com – 1 on 1 Online Carnatic Music class with Live Guru – Learn Carnatic Music Lessons

52. Avatar
    Adam

Check out this new track titled If I Was Yours by Producer/Performer Sharif D in collab with emerging artist Black Cherry delivering a Soulful Tropical House number released via RM Records.

53. Avatar
    Catterwall

Serviceable list! Definitely missed a few already mentioned but I dig dancing astronaut and especially wild honey pie for whoever cares about my opinion. The main thing for me is supporting artists and especially the ones who are just poking their heads up. So many great tools out there for artists-here is one I especially like to help put recordings all together: https://youtu.be/AtpBef-2444

54. Avatar
    mantashakhan

its really amazing website to listen music online. thanks for great blog.

55. Avatar
    Artist Development

Great list artist have have to remember when you submit to these blogs you have to make your cover art is hi quality and professional or your submissioin will b skipped.If you need music industry quality graphics for an affordable price you should check out Mixtape Cover King

56. Avatar
    Keiko

Lots of cool music and many not known artists all over the net if you look and search. I keep finding good music everywhere, that is not pushed down peoples throats like so much od the horrible EDM or Big Room crap. Good for us in Japan, but also for people in spanish speaking countries.It’s great!

57. Avatar
    F.P.

Cool list! I’m familiar with a few (Pitchfork, Stereogum, couple others) but hadn’t heard of most of ’em.

Just took a look at Consequence of Sound, seems like a great site, thanks for the heads-up. Just set up a blog with an article on some weird & cool guitars if anyone wants to check it out: http://guitarspotting.com/25-weird-awesome-cool-guitars/

Cheers!

58. Avatar
    Anonymous

Definitely check out essentiallypop.com – their whole thing is about music that deserves to be heard. Like, they write positive stuff about everyone.

59. Avatar
    Soaking music

I wish that I could take an idea, research it like you and put it on paper in the same fashion that I have just read. Your ideas are fantastic.

60. Avatar
    Eleazar

I’m New to music blog and your post has saved me from the hassle of endless search. I like your blog, it’s quite interactive. I do love to visit more often

African Music Now

Top hip hop south african mzansi artist music archives albums. Here you can also get music albums of african continent singer. Get crazy african DJ songs and south africa pop music and also get Folk, traditional and classical songs. you can also post your mzansi albums here.for more information vsit us @ https://www.africanmusicnow.com/

61. Avatar
    Nucleus | India

Formed in 1999 with a combination of various musicians with diverse backgrounds and musical exposure from Kolkata.

One of the most popular bands in all genre, Nucleus are again geared up with the screechy vocals and rock solid music of their early days. The formation was on 1999, then in 2002 when Bubble joined the stage as the frontman, there was no time for looking back. It continued it’s journey to the world of music by winning Country level Competitions, hitting the stages of prestigious college fests as guest band, creating Original Compositions, album recording for HMV, Music Videos etc.

The road was really smooth for the band until early 2007, when the front-man moved to USA. The other members of the band still continued with the legacy of doing music, but with various other bands. As they believed that one day NUCLEUS will reunite and will continue from where they stopped.

Almost after a decade, 7th Sep 2016 the band reunited and did their first gig and again it was the same chemistry and craziness onstage. “The Show was a HIT”. This time the band has two new members Sushen (Keys) and Arijit aka Sili (Bass). Bubble (Vocals), Pritam (Guitars) and Kushal (Drums) are from the previous set up.

What to expect from a Nucleus gig :

Nucleus belts out mostly cover songs from an extensive range and a few originals depending on the audience and the nature of the gig. Hence every Nucleus set list is different from another. The following are the types of set lists Nucleus belts out:

1. All Classic Rock
    2. Modern Rock
    3. 90s & onwards Pop
    4. Dance Set list (combination of rock & pop)
    5. All Hindi
    6. All Bengali
    7. Hindi & Bengali
    8. A versatile mix of English, Hindi & Bengali

62. Avatar
    Olly

ill-ville.com is the cleanest and freshed blog I’ve seen! so many of these blogs are so messy and frustrating to use

63. Avatar
    sample packs

My name is Wojtek. I work at Lucidsamples, a well known samples producer and provider from London. We collaborate with music makers and DJ’s from across the World.
    We also cooperate with some major DAW authors like Propellerhead, major blogs and websites like Rekkerd or Blend.io and House-Mixes.
    Two years ago we have consolidated with another well established samples provider called Producer Pack.

I think that we all could benefit from cooperation. We have several different options and we are open to new ideas. We are looking for people who know that the only way to success is cooperation with others.

64. Avatar
    Hrishita Sahay

I am a big fan of bollywood musics, and my love is Ranbeer Kapoor, he is so cute….in his latest movie “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” song..Buleya….I l love it, i can feel it its pain…I heard lots of time but when I get free from infibeam store, with stereo system , it was awesome…

65. Avatar
    Matt

Great list! Though it does focus more on mainstream music news sites as opposed to indie music. Maybe you should do another list just for Independent Music News sites like http://themusicsite.com/ or indieshuffle.com. This would be a good read 🙂

66. Avatar
    Country Music News

Good afternoon,
    I was wondering if you might be interested in exchanging link placements on our sites? I would very much like to have a link to https://countrymusicontour.com added to your DigitalMusicNews.com site. CMOT offers country music concert news and concert ticket discounts and has been a trusted ticket outlet for 10 years now.

I can offer link placement on CMOT as well as CountryMusicNewsBlog.com and PureRockNews.com to help promote your website in return. If a straight link exchange doesn’t interest you, I would be happy to exchange guest posts between our sites instead. Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers!
    Shauna “WhiskeyChick” Castorena

67. Avatar
    Qu33n Mandy

Im hip-hop rapper Qu33n mandy promoting my new releases. Like page at https://www.facebook.com/Qu33nmandyqu33nofallqu33ns/

Follow on Instagram qu33nmandy

Follow on Twitter Check out Qu33n mandy (@qu33n_mandy): https://twitter.com/qu33n_mandy?s=09

Check out me release on https://open.spotify.com/artist/2oi3icPmQJD0etvjnI7BvP

subscribe to my Youtube https://youtu.be/lWi_naKIlpE

Also check out my website Qu33nmandymusic.com

68. Avatar

Our quality control process is ruthless and we make sure that each magnet manufactured by us is of world class quality.

69. Avatar

Many things are such that we need to carry them from one place to another in a manner that will offer minimum load on us.

70. Avatar

Martens storage tank inspection services being one of the best service providers assures complete guarantee to the care of your storage tank.

71. Avatar

If you looking to hire web designer India, nothing can beat Web Creations Technologies!

Pallet racking system can be basically defined as a material handling storage tank which is capable of storing almost all kinds of goods in the most efficient and effective manner.

72. Avatar

Cylinder magnet or ring magnet is a type of magnet that is used in the making of many household products and the magnetic properties are medium.

73. Avatar

Join the conversation BUSTING colour a happening popping topic! It can’t be the wrong colour mixture.

74. Avatar

We focus on your website, your requirements and make it user-friendly.

75. Avatar
    r

Thanks for sharing. Nice blog.
    Buy latest Bollywood samples and loops, Apple Loops and WAV format, future Bollywood Loops, DJ’s Bollywood Grooves in Apple loop/AIFF format on mangoloops
    Bollywood Grooves

76. Avatar
    Josue Eduarte

Thanx for sharing. I really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post. If you are looking for the video submission platform you must visit on dailyurbano.com.

77. Avatar

Thanks for sharing the list of blog commenting. It is such valuable information. It will help us for building a backlink.

78. Avatar

79. Avatar
    Lukas Janik

Hello,
    My name is Lukas Janik,

I’ve made my first Song and I search for opportunity to get more attention.

You are the perfect opportunity for my purpose.

Enjoy my song, especially the lyrics.
    I hope you like it.

Flying:
    Youtube: https://youtu.be/djNbctIURXc
    Spotify: https://play.spotify.com/artist/5oWNTkAz4JhHFM1VGhXZMh
    iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/…/flying-feat-david-…/id1263601879…
    SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-929847121/flying
    Deezer: http://www.deezer.com/de/album/45210201

Social Media:
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukasjanikkmusic/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/lukasjanikmusic
    Snapchat: ehlukasjanik
    Website: http://lukasjanik.de
    Contact: [email protected]

Best regards and thank you for your time,

Lukas Janik

80. Avatar

81. Avatar
    pishpa

Do you love music? You can hear music like never before with “AuricSound Twin ESS SABRE 32bit ES9028Q2M DAC” by AuricSound.

The compact AuricSound S7 unveils astonishing layers of detail in music, opening up the soundstage, improving instrument separation, and propelling rhythm with irresistible energy. Hear your favorite songs as if for the first time, and get fresh insight on the music you love. There’s Twin ESS SABRE® Reference 32bit ES9028Q2M 768kHz DSD512 22.5/24.5MHz DACs and amps offer balanced output. The AuricSound S7 will satisfy anyone who loves music, and those who are curious to hear just how good their headphones can sound.

Brand new on @Indiegogo:http://bit.ly/2xkT9XT

82. Avatar

83. Avatar
    Mark Vorst

EDM Sauce and Drowned In Sound make two of my top 10 music blog list. For Indie Music? I’d go for ThemeClassic, https://www.themeclassic.com/ I like their style –
    fast, smooth and not too wordy when it comes to pointing out great new tunes.

84. Avatar
    EDM New Releases

How cool. Very interesting is your post.
    I’ll take a look at each of these sites you’ve listed in the post. Keep spreading things like this, because your work contributes a lot to this aspect, okay!

85. Avatar
    Rakesh Krish

Enjoy the unbeatable combination of heavenly music and deliciously appetising food Amudhadhwani Click to Know more Musicwithfood Thaligai For bookings, call : +91-9791272888 | 044-24661512. Tickets Starting from Rs.800/- onwards

86. Avatar
    Hazel Connor

good collection of sites, but if you added SoundCloud also in this list then it is so batter because nowadays SoundCloud is in trend.
    Thank you!

87. Avatar
    Pagalworld

Thank you for this post, is very important for my site …………………….

88. Avatar
    Ndtvnews

nice post.keep it up.Ndtvnews.org provides the best world news India news, Sport News, Bollywood News, Politics News, War News, Business News. Our Team always coverage Live Exclusive breaking News from India.Ndtv News

89. Avatar

Such a more valuable information.I also read your all High DR Blog Commenting Site.Realy your all sites are High PR.Thanks for suggestion

90. Avatar
    Kurt Thompson

*New* GIRLS LIKE YOU Trumpet Cover arranged by KURT THOMPSON 2018 *NEW* from Maroon 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIf_0VpG60
    A close friend recently said why don’t you do a cover a brand new hit. Oh, you mean not from the 70’s or 80’s? She smiled! ok then…I heard Maroon 5’s GIRLS LIKE YOU on Saturday July 21, 2018. I started working on arranging it for trumpet that night. I recorded it on Sunday July 22, 2018. I really like the song and I like the video…a very cool video where women of all nationalities, races, preferences keep appearing and then…disappearing…very kool! The song’s main tune is very catchy and plus it seems easy to groove and dance to as well. Of course I had to throw some high note licks in too, right? hehehe
    Enjoy!
    Kurt Thompson
    #trumpet
    #trumpetcover
    #girlslikeyou
    #maroon5

#maroon5girlslikeyou #trumpet #trumpetsizzle

91. Avatar
    Alphatec

Listening to music has been scientifically proven to help a lot of people, whether it is to cope with stress or simply indulge in recreational activities. Nice Blog!

92. Avatar
    kumudhakaviinfotech

I am sorry! Due respect to this plugin, it is now being

used by over 200,000+ WordPress Sites and if

you are not using it right now, you are losing out!

You must check it out for yourself, at least as a

general knowledge! https://www.seopressor.com/swc443

93. Avatar
    parveen chetiwal

Amazing Post, Thanks For Sharing This Article, I”M Truly Motivated By You And Your Blog

94. Avatar
    Johnny Henderson

Thanks for sharing! I also use a great music downloader called wonderfox hd video converter factory that enables to download free royalty music online in an easy way.

95. Avatar
    Anonymous

You got me with “He Stopped Loving Her Today” – Great to hear George Jones again, You did him Proud. –
    The Grand Tour show was Fantastic, I recommend not missing this one. Music

96. Avatar
    Online Music School in India

Hello,
    Nice blog and informative posting for Learn Online Music in India.
    Thanks for sharing to us.

97. Avatar
    TheGuitarist

I’m not only a huge fan of music, but I also happen to be a musician. If you’re a musician or someone who is interested in becoming a musician, I recommend my largest, #1 promoted music instrument and equipment site in the country. https://bit.ly/GuitarCenter1

98. Avatar
    jack charlie

>HI Sir/Mam
    >You can live our sponsor post on your site at; https://www.digitalmusicnews.com>> What is sponsor post for you site but we need do-follow link also>
    >  what is price also for you write article
    >  and we will write article
    >  Waiting..

99. Avatar
    Tansen Sangeet Mahavidyalaya

This is a Good Music Blog Sites
    Tansen Sangeet Mahavidyalaya is Best institute in Dwarka Delhi We are provide many classes such as Kathak Dance Classes ,Folk Dance Classes, Western Dance Classes , Bharatnatyam Dance Classes , Vocal Music Classes , Guitar Classes , Tabla Classes , Keyboard Classes , Drum Classes , Fine Arts Classes. if you are more information visit our website : https://tansendwarka.com

100. Avatar
    Tansen Sangeet Mahavidyalaya

Good Blog For the User
    Tansen Sangeet Mahavidyalaya is Best institute in Dwarka Delhi We are provide many classes such as Kathak Dance Classes in Dwarka , Folk Dance Classes in Dwarka , Western Dance Classes in Dwarka , Bharatnatyam Dance Classes in Dwarka , Vocal Music Classes in Dwarka , Guitar Classes in Dwarka , Tabla Classes in Dwarka , Keyboard Classes in Dwarka , Drum Classes in Dwarka , Fine Arts Classes in Dwarka. if you are more information visit our website : https://tansendwarka.com

101. Avatar
    Trend Songs Ind

In TrendSongs.in download Letest songs in mp3 320kbps, Songs like Punjabi, Bollywood, Album songs etc. Also Download Trending songs in mp3,
    All songs with Lyrics.

102. Avatar
    aqsa seo

Hi!               I am interested in posting on your blogs https://www.digitalmusicnews.com
     I need to know some things in advance before I include your site in my offer:
    1. Final and flat best rates per post
    2. Type of links (dofollow).
    3. Do you accept easy writing article
    4. Do not add disclosures/sponsored tags.

Payments are sorted in 4+ business days after posting via Paypal

If you run other sites in any niche and language feel free to share with the above info.

Hope you can understand.
    Looking forward to working with you!
    Cheers