Here’s what Pandora paid the following people for the year 2013 (source: Morningstar, SEC filings):
I. The Executives.
- Brian McAndrews, CEO: $29,167,388
- Joseph Kennedy, former CEO: $9,336,760
- Michael S. Herring, CFO: $8,445,668
- Thomas Conrad, CTO: $4,945,757
- John Trimble, Chief Revenue Officer: $3,568,485
- Tim Westergren, founder: $11,685,277
II. The Artists.
- Bette Midler: $456.44
- David Lowery (Cracker): $67.56
- Ellen Shipley, hit songwriter: $158.41
- Aretha Franklin: $0
- Elvis Presley estate: $0
- The Temptations: $0
(top three self-reported, bottom three based on Pandora payout policies for older artists)