Clear Channel has some new changes:
- Brian Lakamp has been promoted to President of Technology and Digital Ventures. Lakamp was previously Vice President of Digital Media.
- Liz Sarachek Blacker has been hired as EVP of of Hispanic Strategy and Sales. Blacker was previously CRO of Terra USA.
- Mike Scott has been promoted to Regional Market Manager of Mobile/Pensacola, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Biloxi and Laurel/Hattiesburg. Scott was previously Director of Sales for Clear Channel West Palm Beach.
The Agency Group is opening a Miami office, focusing on the Latin and Hispanic market. Jeremy Norkin is now Director of Latin Operations, and will oversee the office.
Kobalt Label Services has named Tom Smith VP of Sales and Marketing. Smith has been a marketing, sales, and business development consultant to Kobalt for the past year.
AIM (The Association of Independent Music) has announced four new board members, replacing the following four retiring board members: Ruth Daniels (Fat Northerner Records), Billy Grant (2Point9), Al Mobbs (Ambiguous Records), and Simon Wills (Absolute Marketing & Distribution). The new board members are:
- Nathan Barley Phillips of Invictus Music & Media
- Tim Dellow of Transgressive Records
- Stephen Richards of Lucky Number Music
- Paul Sanders of The state51 Conspiracy
INgrooves has hired Jesse Flores as Senior Director of Product Management. Flores was previously Vice President of Business Development for Lyric Financial.
Warner Music Group has promoted Tim Fraser-Harding to President of Global Catalog, Recorded Music, and Mark Pinkus to President of US Catalogue and Rhino Entertainment. Fraser-Harding and Pinkus will be taking over Kevin Gore‘s roles, Gore was both President of Global Recordings Catalogue and Rhino. Gore is leaving Warner for another position.
The above-mentioned Kevin Gore has joined DMI Music & Media as President and COO. DMI develops music branding strategies for companies like Delta, Lucky, and General Mills.
Nina Ulloa covers breaking news, tech, and more. Follow her on Twitter: @nine_u
Image by howto music, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0).