Super Bowl LI is happening this weekend. Here’s every ad (and its music).
Please note: a lot of these are teasers ahead of the actual broadcast on Super Sunday! We’ll update if we get the full-blown versions. Thanks to both iSpot.tv and Advertising Age for assistance compiling this.
Lexus, ‘Man and Machine’
- Featuring music by Sia, specifically the track ‘Move Your Body’
- Plus, dancing by Lil Buck, narration by Minnie Driver.
- Airing during the 2nd quarter.
Audi, ‘The Commander’
- Features David Bowie‘s ‘Starman’.
Ford (featuring music by Nina Simone).
- Features actor Bryan Cranston.
- Titled, ‘Go Further’
- Music by Nina Simone
- ‘Easy Driver’
- Features ‘Born to Be Wild’ by Steppenwolf
- Peter Fonda, Dale Dickey
- The struggle to evolve, featuring John Malkovich!
Bai (featuring Justin Timberlake).
- Title of the ad is, ‘Crackling Fire’
Pepsi (featuring Lady Gaga)
- This is the countdown teaser to Pepsi’s full-blown Halftime sponsorship (featuring Lady Gaga), plus (we’re assuming) full-blown ads as well.
- The ad is called, “Inspiration Drops,” and features Pepsi’s new bottled water.
- Features John Legend‘s, ‘Love Me Now’
- Here’s a quick preview…
- ‘Cold Storage’
- Features ‘Cold as Ice’ by Foreigner
- Featuring Jason Statham and Gal Godot.
- Pretty cool music!
- ‘Believe In Yourself’ featuring Steve Carell
- ‘Born the Hard Way’
- This is a really short teaser!
- No major musicians will featured (that we know of).
- ‘Rumba Cats’
- ‘Cleaner of Your Dreams’
- ‘Gronk’s Cleaners Discounts’
- ‘Humpty Fall’
- We heard about a role by DJ Khaled, though nothing confirmed yet. Here’s the spot preview published so far.
- ‘Brady Everyday’
- Features Melissa McCarthy
- No music (at least in this preview)
- Featuring Adam Driver
- Snickers promises ‘a live Super Bowl Commercial’
- Here’s the quick preview!
And now, some fun facts about Super Bowl LI ads.
- The average cost for a 30 second commercial spot during Super Bowl LI is $5.02 million.
- Musicians typically play the Halftime Show for free. That has drawn controversy, though the NFL points to increased sales, exposure, and sponsorships resulting from performances. Lady Gaga may be drawing a massive check from Pepsi for the upcoming Super Bowl LI.
- Super Bowl LI is the first to be offered in virtual reality.