California Entertainment Week Welcomes Innovative Leaders from Music, Media, A&R, Digital, Radio, Synch, Publishing & Technology to the Media Capital Of The World; March 24–29, 2019
A special announcement from our partner, A&R Worldwide, the company powering California Entertainment Week.
The first-ever California Entertainment Week will make its debut next month in the “Media Capital of The World,” Burbank, CA, as it brings together leaders from all facets of the global music, digital, radio, entertainment and technology sectors.
The multi-day event will descend upon the city on Monday, March 25th, and conclude on Friday, March 29th, with a kick-off wine-tasting networking reception and global music showcase event on Sunday, March 24th at SIR Studios in Hollywood.
The week-long event will unite the annual global music business conference and showcase event, MUSEXPO, with the Worldwide Radio Summit as part of the newly-unveiled California Entertainment Week, set to take place at the resort-like facility, Castaway, located in the scenic hills of Burbank, just minutes away from the offices of The Walt Disney Company, Disney Music Group, Freemantle Media, ABC, Hollywood Records, ESPN, Marvel Comics Studios, Lucasfilm, Warner Bros. Studios, DC Comics, Freeform TV, peermusic, iHeartRadio, A&R Worldwide, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, The Burbank Studios, Blizzard Entertainment, Cartoon Network, Insomniac Games, The CW Television Network, NBC Universal, Universal Pictures, Universal Studios, KPWR “Power 106” Los Angeles, and many others.
Among the plethora of leading music and media minds confirmed to join California Entertainment Week event are:
- Alan Swan – Director of Music Content, RTÉ 2fm, Ireland
- Alex Hackford – Senior Artists & Repertoire, Music Affairs, Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation
- Alicen Schneider – Sr. VP, Music Creative/Head of West Coast Music Operations, NBCUniversal Television
- Allison Kaye – President, SB Projects (Scooter Braun Projects)
- Andrew Gould – Sr. VP/Head of A&R North America, Downtown Music Publishing
- António Mendes – Program Director, RFM (Portugal)
- Areli Quirarte – VP, Motion Picture Music, Paramount Pictures
- Aton Ben-Horin – Global Vice President, A&R, Warner Music Group
- Beata Murphy – APD/MD, KIIS/Los Angeles
- Ben Cooper – Controller, BBC Radio 1, 1Xtra & BBC Asian Network
- Bob Lefsetz – Publisher, The Lefsetz Letter
- Caroline Beasley– CEO, Beasley Broadcasting
- Chris Taylor – Global President, Music, Entertainment One
- Chris Williams – Chief Product Officer, iHeartRadio
- Ellen K – Mornings, KOST/Los Angeles
- Elvis Duran – Host, Premiere Networks & Mornings, WHTZ/New York
- Eric Polin – Sr. VP, Music Publishing, Universal Pictures
- Erica Farber – President & CEO, RAB
- Fred Casimir – EVP Global Recordings & President Continental Europe, BMG
- Fred Jacobs – President & Founder, Jacobs Media
- Gao Xiaosong – Global Chairman, Alibaba Entertainment Strategic Committee, China
- Ginny Morris – Chairman & CEO, Hubbard Broadcasting
- Jacob Fain – Sr. VP of A&R/Head of Global Analytics & Research, Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- Jake Challenor – CEO & Publisher, Jaden Social/The Music Network (Australia)
- Jacqueline Saturn – President, Caroline
- Jeannette Perez – President of Global Synch & Brand Partnerships, Kobalt Music/AWAL
- Jimmy Steal – VP of Brand & Content, "101.9 The Mix" WTMX Chicago
- Jo Charrington – Co-President, Capitol Records U.K.
- John Fleckenstein – Co-President, RCA Records
- Julie Talbott – President, Premiere Networks
- Kaylin Frank – VP, Creative Music and Soundtracks, Walt Disney Pictures
- Ken Blaustein – Global Director of Music & Artist Relations, Hard Rock International
- Ken Komisar – President & Partner, Notting Hill Music Masters
- Kid Kelly – VP/Pop & PD, Hits1/Venus, SiriusXM
- Kim Guthrie – President, Cox Media Group
- Lisa Worden – Alternative Rock Brand Manager, iHeartMedia & Program Director ALT 98.7/Los Angeles
- Lonny Olinick – CEO, AWAL
- Mandar Thakur – COO, Times Music India
- Mark Adams – PD, KIOI & KYLD/San Francisco
- Mark Sutherland – Editor, Music Week U.K.
- Mathew Daniel – VP, International, NetEase Cloud Music, Asia
- Michael Steele – Director/Playlist Programming & Development, Warner Music Group
- Mike McVay – EVP/Programming, Cumulus Media
- Mike Daly – Executive Director of A&R/Music Publishing, Disney Music Group (Hollywood Records, Buena Vista Records & Disney Music Publishing)
- Nick Raphael – President, Capitol Records U.K.
- Ollie Wards – Content Director, Triple J Australia
- Paramdeep (Param) Singh – Co-Founder & Executive Vice Chairman, JioSaavn
- Patrick Houlihan – Sr. VP, Music, 20th Century Fox
- Paul Adam – Head of Songwriter Relations Europe, Spotify
- Paul Wiltshire – CEO, Songtradr, Inc.
- Pete Ganbarg – President of A&R, Atlantic Records
- Phil Guerini – VP, Music Strategy Disney Channels Worldwide & General Manager, Radio Disney Worldwide
- Rachel Levy – Executive VP, Film Music, Universal Films
- Ralph Simon – Founder & CEO, Mobilium Global
- Roahn “First Born” Hylton – Songwriter/producer (Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz)
- Sarah Stennett – Co-Founder & CEO, First Access Entertainment
- Scott Igoe – VP Alternative Series & Specials, ABC Television
- Simon Katz – VP of A&R / Staff Producer, Republic Records
- Steve Fitzmaurice – Grammy Award Winning-Producer (Sam Smith, Rag’n’Bone Man,Paloma Faith, Olly Murs, U2)
- Thaddeus Rudd – Co-President & Co-Owner, Mom+Pop Music
- Thea Mitchem – EVP/Programming, NE Division, iHeartMedia, New York
- Tim Ingham – Founder & Publisher, Music Business Worldwide
- Tom Poleman – Chief Programming Officer and President, National Programing Group, iHeartMedia
- Woody – Host, The Woody Show
And many others!
For a full list of all speakers, as well as information on registration (including a special discount offer to attend the full California Entertainment Week with access to MUSEXPO’s Creative Summit & the Worldwide Radio Summit), event partnership/sponsorship opportunities, direct flights to Burbank Airport, and conference discount hotel room bookings within the Burbank, CA area, visit www.musexpo.net and www.worldwideradiosummit.com.
For More Details Contact: Tyler Polzin at [email protected] or +1.323.782.0770.