Country music star Darius Rucker is teaming up with the NFL and Fanatics for a new apparel line.
“I’ve been a huge NFL fan my entire life, so it’s a dream come true to see my logo right next to the NFL logo on these items,” Rucker says about the collection. The Darius Rucker NFL collection features all 32 NFL teams with t-shirts, fleece, outerwear, sweats, and more.
“Sports and entertainment have incredible crossover appeal, and this is a great example of incorporating the worlds of pop culture and music into our business,” says Vicky Picca, Fanatics SVP of Business Affairs.
The official launch of the Darius Rucker and NFL apparel line follows the announcement of the country star’s 2022 tour. Darius Rucker Live will visit venues across the country starting early next year. Rucker says he is also working on his next solo album.
“It has been a blast working with two great partners, Fanatics and the NFL, to make this project a reality. I’m so proud of the products we’ve created, and I can’t wait to see fans enjoying this collection throughout the rest of the season and for many years to come.”
Darius Rucker Tour Dates – 2022
“These are places a lot of the guys have not played before, and they are these famous buildings, and so many great musicians have come through and done great things,” Rucker says about choosing the locations for his tour. “Like in sports, it is totally like that for us.”
- The Met Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA – February 17
- Benedum Center – Pittsburgh, PA – February 18
- Wang Theatre – Boston, MA – February 24
- Beacon Theatre – New York, NY – February 25 & 26
- Riverside Theater – Milwaukee, WI – March 3
- Orpheum Theatre – Minneapolis, MN – March 4
- Fabulous Fox Theatre – St. Louis, MO – March 17
- Deluxe at Old National Centre – Indianapolis, IN – March 18 & 19
- Murat Theatre at Old National Centre – Indianapolis, IN – March 18 * 19
- Chicago Theatre – Chicago, IL – March 24
- Fox Theatre Detroit – Detroit, MI – March 25
- Saenger Theater-LA – New Orleans, LA – April 1