LiveOne keeps crashing! Don’t worry — we’ve got the steps to fix it.
The audio and video streaming platform with a strong focus on live events has gone by many names — Slacker, LiveXLive Powered by Slacker, LiveXLive, and now LiveOne. Despite this, LiveOne is a great way to listen to live radio online right now — you can listen in your browser without even creating an account.
To troubleshoot any crashing issues associated with LiveOne, ensure you have a strong WiFi or data connection first. If you’re listening from a browser on your PC or laptop:
- Restart the browser you’re using.
- Check for updates to your browser.
- Disable any plugins that might interfere with audio playback or streaming.
If LiveOne keeps crashing on an Android or iOS device, read on for additional troubleshooting steps.
LiveOne Keeps Crashing: Android and iOS
You can do several things to diagnose LiveOne crashing on iOS or Android, but the first step should always be to restart your device. If you haven’t already, check your WiFi or mobile data connection and ensure there are no outages or anything that could interfere with the app working correctly. If LiveOne continues to crash, the next step should be to clear the app’s cache.
Clearing Cache on iOS and Android
Clearing an app’s cache removes any downloaded files that might interfere with its ability to work correctly. It also clears app data, including custom settings. To clear LiveOne’s cache:
- Tap the Settings icon on your device.
- Tap Apps and scroll to find LiveOne.
- Choose the Storage option and Clear Cache.
- Sign back in and verify that LiveOne isn’t crashing.
If LiveOne still isn’t working after you’ve tried everything above — especially if this is the only app behaving strangely — it’s time to reinstall it.
- Open the Play Store or App Store and search for LiveOne.
- Tap LiveOne and select Uninstall under the available options.
- Confirm you want to uninstall it, and then click Install to reinstall it.
If you’ve tried everything above and LiveOne keeps crashing, you may need to wait for an update. Try using LiveOne on another device, if possible, to see if the issue persists. Please let us know in the comments if you have another problem or solution to LiveOne crashing that we haven’t outlined here.