Oak View Group has announced a national Theater Alliance of 39 performing arts venues.
A nationwide Theater Alliance will provide collective buying power, routing of non-traditional content, and sponsorship opportunities along with industry resources for its members. Veteran music agent Noël Mirhadi has been appointed Director to build the new alliance and begin championing collective buying and booking power.
The alliance launches with 39 marque theaters and performing arts venues spread across 18 markets in North America. A partial list of the inaugural members of the Theater Alliance include:
- ACL Live at Moody Theater – Austin, TX
- AT&T Performing Arts Center – Dallas, TX
- Beacon Theatre – New York City
- Theater at MSG – New York City
- Radio City Music Hall – New York City
- Boch Center – Boston, MA
- The Chicago Theatre – Chicago, IL
- First Interstate Center – Spokane, WA
- Fox Theatre – Detroit, MI
- Kimmel Center – Philadelphia, PA
- Loew’s Jersey Theater – Jersey City, NJ
- Pabst Theater Group – Milwaukee, WI
- Paramount Theatre – Denver, CO
- Paramount Theatre – Oakland, CA
- Pittsburg Cultural Trust – Pittsburgh, PA
- Portland’s Centers for the Arts – Portland, OR
- Ryman Auditorium & Grand Ole Opry House – Nashville, TN
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts – Costa Mesa, CA
- Stifel Theatre – St. Louis, MO
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center – Tulsa, OK
To give members theaters and performing arts centers a competitive edge within their markets, the Theater Alliance will help drive unique, exclusive, and traditionally mainstream content to its member venues; for example, intimate acoustic performances by some of the top names in entertainment.
OVG has hired music industry professional Noël Mirhadi as director of the Theater Alliance, tasked with building, launching, and growing the group. A longtime music agent most recently with United Talent Agency, Mirhadi has spent her career focused on booking Adult Contemporary artists into venues across the nation.
“Theaters serve as the heartbeat of their community. I understand and appreciate this sentiment having started as a musician and having gone on to dedicate my professional life and career to music and the arts,” Mirhadi adds. “I’m thrilled to have joined Oak View Group as we create and launch our new Theater Alliance, which will support these critically important institutions and help them continue to thrive.”
The Theater Alliance is modeled after OVG’s Arena & Stadium Alliance, which is a collection of the top 38 venues in North America.