Rock legends KISS announce The End of the Road Tour, said to be the “absolute final shows of their final tour,” ending with a massive show at Madison Square Garden.
KISS has announced the final leg of what is said to be the band’s last tour, The End of the Road Tour. Produced by Live Nation, the final shows will kick off in October, culminating in a massive finale show in the city where KISS began, at Madison Square Garden in New York.
“KISS was born in New York City, on 23rd Street, half a century ago. It will be a privilege and honor to finish touring at Madison Square Garden, ten blocks and 50 years from where we first started,” said the band.
Tickets will be available beginning Monday, March 6, with a KISS Army presale at 10 am local time. Additional presales will be available throughout the week before the general on-sale, starting on Friday, March 10, at 10 am local time on Live Nation’s website. With the band going full circle and ending where they started, this may the last chance you get to see these legendary rockers live and in-person. Or maybe not. How many farewell tours have been extended for multiple years?
KISS: The End of the Road 2023 North America Tour
- 29 | Moody Center — Austin, TX
- 01 | Acrisure Arena — Palm Springs, CA
- 03 | Hollywood Bowl — Los Angeles, CA
- 06 | Climate Pledge Arena — Seattle, WA
- 08 | Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC
- 10 | Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB
- 12 | Scotiabank Saddledome — Calgary, AB
- 13 | SaskTel Centre — Saskatoon, SK
- 15 | Canada Life Centre — Winnipeg, MB
- 18 | Centre Bell — Montreal, QC
- 19 | Videotron Centre — Quebec, QC
- 21 | Canadian Tire Centre — Ottawa, ON
- 22 | Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
- 24 | Thompson-Boling Arena — Knoxville, TN
- 25 | Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
- 27 | Allstate Arena — Rosemont, IL
- 29 | CFG Bank Arena — Baltimore, MD
- 01 | Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
- 02 | Madison Square Garden — New York, NY