More dates have been added to the Eagles’ ‘The Long Goodbye Tour,’ potentially stretching it into 2025.
“The Eagles have had a miraculous 52-year odyssey, performing for people all over the globe; keeping the music alive in the face of tragic losses, upheavals, and setbacks of many kinds,” the band said in their initial announcement. “Credit and thanks go to our long-time management team, our dedicated road crew, and our exceptional backup musicians for providing skilled and steadfast support, throughout these many years. We know how fortunate we are and we are truly grateful.”
Each of the six new dates adds an additional date to one of the markets previously announced. Here’s a peek at the new dates showing up on the tour list. Tickets for these new dates are on sale now. New dates feature an asterisk next to them below.
The Eagles — The Long Goodbye Tour Dates
- 07 | Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
- 08 | Madison Square Garden – New York, NY*
- 11 | TD Garden – Boston, MA
- 13 | TD Garden – Boston, MA*
- 16 | Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
- 20 | UBS Arena – Belmont, Park NY
- 05 | Ball Arena – Denver, CO
- 06 | Ball Arena – Denver, CO*
- 09 | Gainbridge Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
- 10 | Gainbridge Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN*
- 13 | Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, MI
- 17 | Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse – Cleveland, OH
- 02 | State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
- 03 | State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA*
- 07 | Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
- 09 | PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
- 14 | Rupp Arena – Lexington, KY
- 17 | Xcel Energy Center – St. Paul, MN
- 19 | Xcel Energy Center – St. Paul, MN*
You’ll notice many of the dates that didn’t get additional added dates have gap dates. Expect more date announcements in the future. The group says this tour is likely to last well into 2024 and 2025, though Joe Walsh doesn’t believe it will be the final tour for the group despite the name. Either way, you can pick up tickets for this blowout final tour dates now.