|Manager||VP Sales & Release Administration|
|Employment Status (pick one)||FT|
|Current FSLA Status (pick one)||Exempt|
|Location||Los Angeles / New York|
|Current staff under this position
Join the Ingrooves team!
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners.
We develop cost-effective and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with. Our team is solutions-oriented, predisposed to delivering fun and results!
What does it take to be successful at Ingrooves?
For Music. For technology that supports music. For making things happen. For collaborating.
The successful candidate aligns with the Ingrooves culture by being solutions-oriented, collaborative, leveraging best practices, and possessing a passion for both technology and music.
The successful candidate will be open-minded with a natural curiosity of internal and external customer, product oriented with an understanding of the development process. Builds and fosters strong relationships and effective partnerships with cross-functional teams.
Executing for Results
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to generate strategy, develop strategic planning, and translate into actionable plans with timely execution and accountability.
Establishes and maintains positive working relationships, operates with integrity, influences and supports others, and remains open to ideas.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a demonstrable record of resolving issues and providing solutions. Demonstrates eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
The Account Manager, Sales Strategy is responsible for managing physical music sales to independent, national and non-traditional U.S. accounts. The Manager will interact closely with Ingrooves distributed labels and the assigned account base to ensure implementation and maintenance of new release campaigns and catalog initiatives. He/she will update internal partners and our label partners of account updates and opportunities as they arise.
The Account Manager, Sales Strategy reports to the VP Sales & Release Administration and is based in Los Angeles.
- Cultivates direct business relationships with National and Independent physical account base and identifies sales opportunities
- Works with label management team to insure the most accurate and pertinent setup/marketing information is shared with UMG and our retail partners
- Works closely with UMG sales team to coordinate all release initiatives, special events, cooperative advertising and specific marketing information
- Responsible for working with our label partners to plan and execute creative and successful promotional campaigns at retail as well as report results
- Provides account and industry insight and updates to Ingrooves and our label partners in a timely manner – be an expert resource
- Creates, seeks and executes opportunities for new business, new partners, new ideas to drive physical product revenue
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of music business experience in sales and marketing
- Current relationships with key independent and/or national retailers
- Highly knowledgeable of the music retail landscape, including the independent and national account base
- Intermediate or greater skills required in Excel, Outlook, MS Office suite
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
- Exceptional communication skills – concise, polished, able to deal with varying personalities and levels
- Highly-organized, meticulous about follow-up, deadline oriented, resourceful, innovative
- Accountable, responsive, inquisitive, organized, thorough, patient
- Customer-service attitude with problem-solver mentality
Apply Here: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/INgroovesMusicGroup/743999663669664-account-manager