Main Objective: To ensure that all current and potential users of the Trevanna Tracks have the information and tools they need to derive maximum value from their subscription investment.
Trevanna Tracks is the first ever cloud-based music licensing management platform designed specifically for content creators in film, television, & gaming. We strive to be responsive and cheerful, providing unparalleled client support. This has consistently been our differentiating factor and remains a top priority for our growing company.
We are looking for a friendly, eager-to-learn Client Success Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be an integral member of the company, getting to know and responding to current and potential clients, as well as working collaboratively with our core team to improve our client success materials and processes. You will be responsible for helping clients by providing information and training, as well as resolving technical issues, or triaging them to the appropriate person.
We work in an immersive startup environment, so we are looking for candidates who bring a positive and professional attitude, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done! Taking initiative and striving for excellence is a must.
Our Client Success Manager Must-Haves:
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with a friendly and conversational tone for telephone and video conferencing (support, demos, and training)
- You are a highly empathetic and patient “people person,” determined to create an exceptional user experience for each of our clients
- You are excellent at building rapport and maintaining long-lasting and trusted relationships with clients, preventing churn, and increasing retention rates
- You have an inherent learner’s mindset: always curious, not afraid to ask questions, excited by the process of learning something new, and willing to dive in to accomplish whatever task is at hand
- You are self-managing, self-starting, and self-motivating, and can stay organized in a multitasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly ~ all while maintaining a positive attitude and team player mentality
- You’re a creative problem solver, have strong follow-through and attention to detail, take feedback well, and are able to execute effectively
- You have a passion for technological solutions and are comfortable with web apps and remote web meeting tools – i.e., Zoom, Slack, Monday.com, Intercom, Google Docs, etc.
What is the Structure of this Job?
- Become an expert on the Trevanna Tracks platform ~ its robust features and varied use cases. (Having experience in music licensing shrinks the learning curve here significantly).
- Onboard new clients, managing all aspects of the account, user administration and provide product training based upon client specific use cases and objectives
- Develop success plans for each client
- Write and maintain Help Articles for our user base
- Rapidly and efficiently respond to incoming customer support calls, emails & chats:
- Provide information about the product and features (via chat, call or screen share)
- Transfer/escalate issues to other team members as required
- Submit software development requests and bugs to development on behalf of users
- Follow up and settle all client requests to satisfactory conclusion
- Provide web-based training, live Q&A product orientation sessions, and product implementation support
- Drive product improvements and help inform product development initiatives by listening to client feedback and relaying it to our product development team
Please let us know if you have past experience with any of the following:
- Working in the music industry, and specifically in music licensing/clearance
- Customer facing roles: Customer Service, Client Success, Sales, or other related fields
- Fluid, early-stage, start-up environments
- Intercom (or chat/help desk apps like ZenDesk, etc.)
This is full-time employment: LA-based preferred or willingness to move to LA post-Covid.
In order to be considered for this position, please email [email protected], including the following:
- Your LinkedIn URL
- A written step-by-step “How To” article for a process that is publicly available
- What your favorite App is & why
Thank you for your interest in Trevanna Tracks.