Primary Wave is one of the largest independent music & entertainment talent management, music publishing and marketing companies in the United States, founded in 2006. Primary Wave creates marketing and branding strategies for its diverse roster of Music, Film, TV and Literary talent, through their five in-house operating divisions: Music Publishing, Talent and Literary Management, Television/Film Development, and Brand/Digital agencies, to help cross promote our artists and brand relationships. Under the Primary Wave umbrella, there are two core businesses, Primary Wave Music Publishing and Talent Management. We are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and adaptable personality, and are looking to join a growing organization, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this dynamic role, we will rely on you to develop and execute online marketing campaigns for our company and clients. More specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
- Compose clear, concise and visually engaging marketing proposals, summaries and other presentation decks
- Manage creation, build, edits of online properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, official website and other sites appropriate to artists and client)
- Coordinate creative processes for all internal and external site builds and marketing tools
- Compile 30-day plans, editorial calendars for content management purposes across online properties
- Work closely with internal talent management & publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities
- Develop relationships & secure promotions with online properties and technology platforms
- Assess new partners and develop new opportunities
- Oversee digital paid media campaigns with media agency, agents and labels
- Brainstorm and manage contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Manage email marketing communications for artists throughout projects
- Report on analytics across online properties to Manager and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth in online engagement
- Work with our interns and others on such as research, video edits, partner outreach, analytics reports, etc.
- Coordinate relations with independent marketing companies
- Develop and organize Primary Wave marketing and sales tools such as consumer research documents, one-sheets, branding assets, and social media dashboards
- Using insights, analytics & consumer insights to inform effective marketing initiatives and decisions
- Great computer and technical skill set including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and thorough understanding of the latest in social media, and content marketing
- Knowledge of social media best practices and how to put together a social media strategy, plan and build a fan base
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work “tirelessly” in a fast-paced environment and meet key deadlines
- Creative, outside-the-box type thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Basic HTML experience is a major bonus
- Passion for music and various genres
- Very good communication skills
- Existing relationships with labels and/or brands and existing contacts at digital platforms is a major bonus
- Highly organized, self-initiative, and able to work in a collaborative manner across numerous active artist campaigns.
We offer exceptional benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent career path. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
To respond to this great opportunity, please go to:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.