Primary Wave Music is one of the largest independent music publishing and talent management companies in the United States, founded in 2006. Primary Wave Music creates marketing and branding strategies for its diverse roster of iconic and legendary artists and songs through their four in-house operating divisions: Music Publishing, Talent Management and Brand and Digital agencies, to help cross promote our artists and brand relationships. We are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship.
With just three employees in 2006, Primary Wave has grown to a company of 70+ employees today, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Austin. With a team of the industry’s finest executives, Primary Wave is consistently growing and looking towards the future, focusing on integrating all aspects of the entertainment industry.
Digital Marketing Manager
New York, NY
In this dynamic role, we will rely on you to develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns for our company and artist roster. More specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop overall digital strategy and build/execute innovative campaigns to further our artists’ data capture, sales and advertising goals, and react to social analytics in order to improve the success of these campaigns.
- Develop creative out of the box ideas and campaigns.
- Create and manage internal communication decks as required.
- Create social media content calendars and monitor all social media pages.
- Direct and manage relations with internal digital team as well as 3rd party partners and agency clients.
- Using insights, analytics and consumer insights to inform effective marketing initiatives and decisions.
- Direct and approve creative processes for all internal and external marketing collateral.
- Work closely with internal talent management and publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities.
- Manage artist web properties, e-commerce stores with any updates, SEO optimization and keyword usage.
- Track and interpret data to compile reports for clients and others as needed.
- Create tracking links for campaigns and communicate learnings as appropriate.
- Develop relationships and secure promotions with online properties and technology platforms.
- Assess new technologies, partners and develop new opportunities.
- Manage digital paid media campaigns with media agency, agents and labels.
- Manage email marketing communications for artists throughout projects.
- Assist with basic in-house graphic design and video needs across all Primary Wave departments.
- Ensure best practices are used with attention to new digital trends and platform updates.
- 3 years’ experience working in the music or entertainment fields managing digital marketing campaigns and relationships with digital and social partners.
- Expert, native user of social media platforms.
- Commitment to working 24/7 where needed and long hours where necessary.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with many changeable demands and priorities, requiring scheduling flexibility, positive demeanor and a “can do” attitude.
- A passion for music and live events, interest in understanding how content performs, leveraging available platforms and data.
- Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice and aesthetics.
- Strong organizational and copywriting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, including grammar and spelling.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Video Editing Programs (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and Basic HTML experience is a major bonus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to read and react to trends in the social and online space.
- Able to read basic analytics and develop plans and content in reaction to what the data observed is telling them.
- Strong presentation skills (both written and spoken), creativity and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability to develop content for online use.
- Experience writing copy and creation of photo/video content.
We offer exceptional benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, possible commissions and end of year bonus, we offer an excellent career path. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this great opportunity, please go to: http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27371243
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.