Location: Gaither Music Group – Brentwood, TN.
Please email resumes and cover letters to [email protected]
Gaither Music & Green Hill Music Group is seeking a digital strategist to guide the digital and social footprint for various artists in our network. This is the perfect role for a marketer that is naturally social, both online and off. In this dynamic role, we will rely on you to develop and execute online marketing campaigns for our artists and clients on campaigns that will drive overall awareness and consumption of music, video content, concert tickets and D2C initiatives. More specifically, responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate creation, build and edit online properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat) official website and other sites appropriate to artists and label.
- Compile 30-day editorial calendars for content management purposes across online properties.
- Work closely with internal talent management and publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities.
- Develop relationships and secure promotions with online properties and technology platforms.
- Coordinate digital paid media campaigns with media agency, agents and labels.
- Brainstorm and manage contests, giveaways and other digital projects.
- Manage email marketing communications for artists throughout projects.
- Report on analytics across online properties to Manager and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth in online engagement.
- Manage, analyze and report on performance of digital initiatives.
- Develop and organize marketing and sales tools such as consumer research documents, one-sheets, branding assets and social media dashboards.
- Great computer and technical skill set including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and thorough understanding of the latest in social media and content marketing.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Basic HTML experience is a major bonus.
- Passion for music and various genres.
- Existing relationships with labels and/or brands and existing contacts at digital platforms is a major bonus.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work in a collaborative manner across numerous active artist campaigns.
ABOUT GAITHER MUSIC / GREEN HILL MUSIC:
Gaither Music Group:
One of the largest independent Christian music companies in the world and a household name for millions of fans, Gaither Music Group, in partnership with Primary Wave Music Publishing, is known worldwide for its award-winning and top-selling recordings, including the Gaither Gospel Series, of which 133 products have been certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum. These recordings, which encompass more than 177 video copyrights, showcase gospel music pioneers; many of the finest performers in the gospel and country genres; up-and-coming acts; and country artists including The Oak Ridge Boys, Jimmy Fortune, Joey+Rory, Alabama, Alan Jackson, The Statler Brothers, George Jones, Vince Gill, Josh Turner, Tennessee Ernie Ford, The Isaacs, and others. The brand has partnered with Sandi Patty, Gloria Gaynor, Steven Curtis Chapman and a host of acclaimed talents from various fields of music. Gaither Music Group has garnered sales of more than 40 million DVDs and CDs, including such PBS stalwarts as Billy Graham: God’s Ambassador, the only authorized video autobiography of Reverend Billy Graham; The Gospel Music of Johnny Cash; and three Elvis Presley projects, including He Touched Me and The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley, in conjunction with the Elvis Presley Estate. The company developed a partnership with Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® in 2008; and its alliances with Capitol Christian Music Group, Universal Music Group and Time Life Music remain bedrocks for the company.
Green Hill Music:
Green Hill Productions is a boutique record label celebrating 25 years of creating top-quality lifestyle music for every mood. With over 500 titles in its diverse catalog, Green Hill covers an amazing variety of genres and targeted themes including jazz, New Age, Celtic, Christmas, chillout, bluegrass, Cajun, easy listening, nature, piano, romance, relaxation, oldies, beach, western, world, patriotic, big band, classic crooners, and many others. In addition, Green Hill produces recordings on such performers as new age composer/producer/performer David Arkenstone, iconic jazz pianist Beegie Adair, pianist Jim Brickman, GRAMMY-nominated jazz guitarist Jack Jezzro, Canadian singer/songwriter Luke McMaster, and more.