Digital Platform Coordinator – Stem Disintermedia, Inc. (Full-Time, Los Angeles, CA)
Are you fascinated by the world of digital content? Do you know the ins & outs of the style guides for Apple & Spotify? Are you detail-oriented & obsessed with data? Do you want to help get good music heard? Then you might be the next great addition to our growing team at Stem Disintermedia, Inc.
Stem is looking for an organized, self-motivated, hard-working Digital Platform Coordinator to join our team. A knowledge of content management, attention to detail, appreciation for clean data, and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. We are a small team of professionals with extensive backgrounds in music and entertainment, and we all fill multi-faceted roles. You will be reporting directly to Stem’s Content Operations Manager and will be responsible for navigating content delivery to digital service providers, managing communications with key platforms, and helping us to optimize our process for getting content delivered.
Candidates must be based in Los Angeles, CA to qualify.
- Digital media experience with an understanding of basic digital operations functions, including but not limited to: working in content management systems, an understanding of & ability to edit XML transport documents and a keen eye for review of descriptive & technical metadata
- Excellent communication, organization & time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail & organizational skills
- Experience with documenting processes/procedures & requirements
- Excel skills are greatly preferred
- Prepare, execute & monitor content deliveries to digital service providers
- Communicate regularly with support & engineering teams regarding metadata updates & delivery errors
- Perform regular checks of priority releases to ensure all deliveries are accurate & complete
- Provide administrative and media management support on integration projects
- Document processes & feedback (internal & external) and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams
Bonus Points If You Are:
- A whiz at XML and DDEX
- Understand the ins and outs of content metadata
- Trained in YouTube ContentID
- Tickets to concerts and festivals
- Laid-back office atmosphere
- Cold brew on tap, snacks, catered Friday lunches
- Company-wide hikes and team-building activities
Stem is a platform that tracks and organizes artists’ revenue streams, giving a clear picture of earnings at all times. No more juggling earnings statements from different services and not knowing when your next payment is coming. With Stem, you can upload content, create contracts with collaborators, manage distribution, and monetize your work. We even make it easy to split earnings with shareholders.
Think you have what it takes? Apply here.