* Work closely with GM and business management to oversee the financial well-being of the company
▪ Maintain macro-level, label-wide budgets, and projections.
* Liase w GM and legal department across all business affairs aspects especially artist contracts, licensing deals , and international agreements. Candidate music be excellent at reading through and understanding contracts/deals.
▪ Approve individual project allocations for, on average, 25 releases per year
▪ Prepare royalty accounting, including quarterly mechanical statements and monthly, quarterly, semi-annual artist/producer royalty statements
▪ Ensure royalty accountings are reported accurately in compliance with agreements and on a timely basis
▪ Familiarity with common recording deal structures,royalty calculations and royalty software a plus
▪ Ability to read and apply artist contract terms and mechanical/dpd license terms in royalty system
▪ Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and sales tracking, audits, and ingestions.
▪ Prepare, summarize and interpret analytics in a concise, digestible, and usable manner
▪ Position will work across all company verticals, with close dealings with GM, business management, legal department, and administration staff.
▪ Update copyright and asset claims periodically with the US Copyright office, SoundExchange, and Neighboring Rights societies, respectively
▪ Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
▪ Results driven
▪ Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude while working with multiple personalities, departments, and outside contacts
▪ Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
▪ Ability to manage large workloads and effectively prioritize demands
▪ Open to exploring and suggesting new commercially viable business opportunities
▪ Maintain and archive department files
▪ Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
▪ Strong problem-solving skills a plus
▪ Experience with Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, RoyaltyShare a plus
Interested Candidates can submit to: [email protected]