Location: New York, NY
One of the most dynamic independent publishing and talent management companies in the world, Primary Wave Music is home to some of the most iconic songwriters and artists across the history of recorded music.
Primary Wave is looking for a dynamic executive to join our growing company in the music publishing and artist management business. The brand team’s role is to build on our artist legacy’s, develop brand partnerships that introduce our artist and their music to a younger demographic. We seek out marketing platforms to scale and amplify key anniversaries with each of our artist as well as explore the development of new IP’s around the name/likeness and/or copyrights for each catalog.
We are a highly driven, team oriented, with a full collaborative approach to driving new business. It’s our responsibility to define the brand strategy for each of our artist and build on new opportunities that drive revenues into Primary Wave and for the artist.
• Strategic, proactive, self-motivated, and innovative.
• Creative mindset with the ability to develop new marketing concepts with independent thinking.
• Strong drive, excitement to close new partnerships and generate revenues in the corporate brand space.
• Possess a list of brand contacts and agency relations is a plus but not mandatory
• Publishing and music experience is not required but could be helpful.
• 3-5 years of professional experience.
• High-energy and passion for working with legendary music, estates, and artist.
We offer exceptional benefits, to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary depending on experience, we provide one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays, and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this great opportunity, please email your resume to: Attn: Human Resources – [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.