Gaither Music Group (Sun Records, Green Hill, Distributed Labels)
Gaither Music Group (Primary Wave) – including labels Gaither, Green Hill, emeraldwave, Rural Rhythm Records, Sun Records and various distributed artists and labels – is seeking a Marketing Manager to assist the Marketing Director in managing the overall marketing and digital strategies of the company. This is the perfect role for a marketer who can help Gaither Music Group to continue to be one of the leading independent music companies in the world. In this dynamic role, we will rely on the candidate to develop and execute growth strategies in digital and traditional platforms.
Marketing Manager is a Nashville-based position.
- Marketing – Assist the Marketing Director in the following initiatives:
- Develop marketing strategies for key GHill, Sun, emeraldwave, and Rural Rhythm Records releases, artist and social media initiatives
- Strategic focus on growing GHill, emeraldwave, and Rural Rhythm Records social media and digital platforms
- Oversee and develop the growth of current and future Gaither Music Group labels
- Oversee the development of our label websites
- Manage day to day communication with key artists and management as it pertains to marketing across all labels, along with Marketing Director, General Manager and President
- Lead internal marketing meetings on a regular basis in order to update team on strategic plans and updates
- Work with Creative Director to create assets in each marketing campaign
- Oversee strategic branding across all areas of the company
- Identify and implement new ideas and tools to support label and on-going marketing initiatives
- Identify any issues pertaining to marketing and work toward resolution
- Work with senior management team on key catalog and new release initiatives
- Work across all departments to achieve common goals and best practices
- Work with senior management to assist in the development of key A&R strategies
- Responsible for regular reporting of growth metrics across social media, digital and new technologies
- Develop marketing plans for artists releases
- Serve as primary point of contact with artist and management regarding marketing activities
- Work with General Manager and President pertaining to marketing campaign budgets
- Assist in the development of all visual elements related to project marketing
- Work closely with A&R and other creative departments to identify commercial applications
- Lead efforts to align artists on-line presence and marketing with overall project goals
- Assist artist with maintaining calendars and promotional itineraries for artists to obtain strategic goals and update to label
- Serve as a liaison between Gaither labels and Primary Wave pertaining to priority marketing initiatives
- Work with Primary Wave / GMG sync teams internally
- Work with Virgin team on a regular basis to make sure that all companies are in line with front line and catalog priorities
To apply: Please send all inquiries/resumes to Rhonda Celsor at Gaither Music Group. [email protected]
Good luck! Let’s build the future music industry. Tell ’em Digital Music News sent ya!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Gaither Music Group
One of the largest independent Christian music companies in the world and a household name for millions of fans, Gaither Music Group, in partnership with Primary Wave Music Publishing, is known worldwide for its award-winning and top-selling recordings, including the Gaither Gospel Series, of which 133 products have been certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum. These recordings, which encompass more than 177 video copyrights, showcase gospel music pioneers; many of the finest performers in the gospel and country genres; up-and-coming acts; and country artists including The Oak Ridge Boys, Jimmy Fortune, Joey+Rory, Alabama, Alan Jackson, The Statler Brothers, George Jones, Vince Gill, Josh Turner, Tennessee Ernie Ford, The Isaacs, and others. The brand has partnered with Sandi Patty, Gloria Gaynor, Steven Curtis Chapman and a host of acclaimed talents from various fields of music. Gaither Music Group has garnered sales of more than 40 million DVDs and CDs, including such PBS stalwarts as Billy Graham: God’s Ambassador, the only authorized video autobiography of Reverend Billy Graham; The Gospel Music of Johnny Cash; and three Elvis Presley projects, including He Touched Me and The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley, in conjunction with the Elvis Presley Estate. The company developed a partnership with Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® in 2008; and its alliances with Capitol Christian Music Group, Universal Music Group and Time Life Music remain bedrocks for the company.
Green Hill Productions is a boutique record label celebrating 25 years of creating top-quality lifestyle music for every mood. With over 500 titles in its diverse catalog, Green Hill covers an amazing variety of genres and targeted themes including jazz, New Age, Celtic, Christmas, chillout, bluegrass, Cajun, easy listening, nature, piano, romance, relaxation, oldies, beach, western, world, patriotic, big band, classic crooners, and many others. In addition, Green Hill produces recordings on such performers as new age composer/producer/performer David Arkenstone, iconic jazz pianist Beegie Adair, pianist Jim Brickman, GRAMMY-nominated jazz guitarist Jack Jezzro, Canadian singer/songwriter Luke McMaster, and more. Additionally, the sub-label emeraldwave is a wellness-focused brand, a home for artists to create soothing music for yoga, meditation, and relaxation.
Home of Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roy Orbison, Sam Phillips and more! Inherent in the music of Sun is a vibrancy that survives to this day. Sincere, passionate music. Music that has stood the test of time. It is music that has reached across race, age and gender boundaries. It reflects the diversity and vision of the talent that recorded on the Sun label, and indeed, American popular culture itself. The label is currently celebrating its 70th anniversary with remastered digital and physical releases.
The leading independent publisher of iconic and legendary music in the world. The company is home to some of the most iconic songwriters, artists, and record labels across the history of recorded music including Sun Records, Bob Marley, Stevie Nicks, Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons, Smokey Robinson, Whitney Houston, Burt Bacharach, Prince, Olivia Newton-John, Ray Charles, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, War, Robbie Robertson, Count Basie, Sly & The Family Stone, Boston, Alice Cooper, Paul Anka, Boy George and Culture Club, Allee Willis, Leon Russell, Free, Toots & The Maytals, Steve Cropper, Glenn Gould, Air Supply, Holly Knight, Godsmack, Disturbed, Devo, Donny Hathaway, Nicky Chinn, Noel Hogan (Cranberries), Dan Wilson, KT Tunstall, Patrick Leonard, Sturken & Rogers, and many more. The songs represented by Primary Wave include over 700 Top 10 singles, and over 300 #1 hits. Throughout the company’s 15-year existence, Primary Wave Music has embraced an entrepreneurial spirit, offering and executing proactive one-of-a-kind ideas, unique services and marketing campaigns for our artists. Primary Wave has earned a stellar reputation for being forward thinking and re-introducing classic artists and their music into the modern marketplace as well as nurturing young talent to become legends themselves.