Nashville-Based Career Opportunity
Product Manager – Multi-Media Entertainment Company
About the company:
Company is a next generation American media & technology company, employing a suite of state-of-the-art technologies to empower creativity, engage fan community, and amplify storytelling. Its mission is to tell innovative American stories, through the power of connected music, media, and technology.
Under the direction of an engaged world class team with over 100 years of expertise in high-level entertainment and digital media initiatives, Company services include in-label operations, music supervision, music publishing, sync licensing, strategic business design, streaming and distributive content platform development, business & legal affairs, and media-technology asset financial modeling. Company’s label and media group is based in Nashville, TN and enjoys a strong collective artist development vision and ethos. At its fore is the protection, enhancement and value growth of artist and artist driven projects across a broad physi-digital landscape, via application of best in class team know-how, and proprietary enhanced media engine technologies and streaming platform design.
DUE TO PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, COMPANY NAME IS BEING WITHHELD; UPON APPLICATION REVIEW, ACCEPTANCE AND NDA SIGNATURE, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED
Day-to-day Project Management:
- Plan, direct, organize, execute, and control Company campaigns
- Define and continuously develop brand positioning
- Work effectively in the strategic planning of each project
- Create timelines for releases and/or marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain marketing recommendations and project budgets
- Monitor success / ROI of marketing initiatives
- Work to maximize revenues and earnings (P&L administration of each project)
- Manage and oversee relationship with Distribution Partners, to maximize all Company services and resources
- Oversee the media strategy with key vendors (external publicist, social media agency, and/or promotion team) to maximize earned media opportunities, social media efforts, radio promotion, and digital promotion as applicable
- Create and update weekly one-sheets on each artist / project (development of the project, press, digital marketing/PR, and any other key data)
- Research and develop new business opportunities for each project
- Follow up with internal and external partners as needed to provide timely updates to company management
Content Project Management:
- Work closely with company executives to assist with creating effective creative / content production to support the project and message
- Develop and coordinate visual content
- Coordinate special events
New Media Platform & Content Development:
- Work closely with Company management team to become a product expert of all related technology companies and internal initiatives
- Create and develop ideas for the Company brand and its various platforms
- Research and develop new business opportunities related to the platform
Manage External Relationships:
- Effective communication with all applicable parties
- Act as industry liaison as needed
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience at a media/entertainment/music/technology company
- Relevant marketing and creative contacts within the Nashville community
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including adaptability, collaboration, and the ability to establish quick rapport with all company stakeholders, including but not limited to artists/artist team members, music community decision-makers and influencers, company management, investors, vendors, and partners
- Business Writing & Presentation skills – written and verbal ability to craft marketing narratives, partner proposals, and lead internal and external marketing meetings
- Demonstrates attention to detail and dedication to high quality work
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be tech savvy with deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies.
- Broad knowledge of media & music landscape and well-versed on current media & music trends and marketing best practices
- Digital marketing experience and skills to include knowledge of content platforms, online advertising, Google and Facebook analytics; etc.
- Must be adept in all current office and project management software, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Apple Keynote; Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Meet); Zoom; etc.
Inquiries: [email protected]