About the company: Boudica is a platform that aims to give visibility to women, trans* and non-binary artists.
Boudica seeks to platform and take strategic risks to develop talented resource-lacking artists who with access to the platform can ﬂourish.
Boudica will run events in 3 major London clubs this year, as well as other events planned across Europe.
In 2020 Boudica launched Boudica Music Conference, a series of workshops and educational panels to encourage more women, trans* and non-binary individuals to become involved in the music industry. We are planning our third London edition, as well as curating similar events in other European cities.
Boudica is also a record label, this year we have a full schedule of releases planned and we are curating exciting initiatives around this.
- We are looking for a person that will help us grow the brand on social media and connect us with organisations for potential partnerships.
- We are looking for someone that can help us maximise our reach online/on social media and grow our attendees as we expand to bigger venues.
- To be successful you will have a minimum of one year of experience working in a similar position.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator, be reliable, use initiative, share Boudica’s values and be great at coming up with great ideas.
- This role is ideal for someone that lives or can travel to London.
- This is a part-time role, we are looking for a person looking to invest maximum commitment into an exciting project with flexible hours.
- Candidates with Photoshop skills will be advantaged.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be responsible of our social media schedule
- Actively seeking suitable brands and organisations for new potential collaborations/partnerships.
- Presenting events, artists and all content relative to the initiatives on social media.
- Engaging online with our audience ahead of each event.
- Creating strategies to maximise our event attendees.
- Giving feedback and helping assist with the development of everyday business processes and operations.
- Planning and delivering marketing initiatives throughout the year.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
- Great knowledge of brands and music organisations.
- Great knowledge of Electronic Music, DJs and the overall industry.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent social media skills.
- The ability to come up with captivating ideas for social media.
- The ability to engage the crowd that attends our events in a new and creative way.
Hours: 8-10hours to start with
Salary compensation: To be discussed
Application requirements: Please send your CV and cover letters specifying the below details:
- Why do you want to work for Boudica?
- What are you looking for in terms of salary? (per hour rate)
- How many hours are you able to committ per week?
To apply: [email protected]
Closing date : May 30th, 2023
Good luck! Let’s build the future music industry. Tell ’em Digital Music News sent ya!