At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity. Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Streaming Manager
Location: Nashville, TN (Hybrid, in-office & remote)
A little bit about our team:
In this role, you’ll work with the Streaming Team, reporting to the SVP. You’ll be focused on developing relationships and maximizing marketing opportunities with certain assigned accounts among Warner Music Nashville’s (WMN) subscription and ad-supported streaming partners (DSP’s) for WMN’s artists, new releases, and catalog. We have transitioned to a hybrid work schedule at this time, allowing our employees to work a combination of in-office and virtual days. These work arrangements will be periodically reviewed based on business needs.
At WMN, you’ll have the opportunity to develop relationships with DSP’s. You’ll be strategizing and executing streaming campaigns for our artists. You’ll collaborate with artists and managers, as well as WMN Streaming, Artist Development, Digital, Analytics, Production, Creative, and A&R departments to drive streaming growth.
Here you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with the SVP to build and manage day-to-day relationships with assigned DSP’s.
- Develop and execute strategies for new releases, priority singles and key catalog.
- Represent the Streaming team in internal and external meetings.
- Use analytical skills to deliver regular reports and timely feedback concerning trends, opportunities, product performance, successes, competitive trends, best practices and relevant market conditions
- You have 3-5 years of similar/related experience
- You are passionate about music
- You are a highly effective communicator
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have knowledge of the digital music ecosystem
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy building and fostering relationships across teams, departments, and with external partners
- You are a team player and a self-starter
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” at the top of this link: https://wmg.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WMGUS/job/USA—Nashville—20-Music-Square-East/Streaming-Manager_R-015390
OR apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.