Founded in 2016 by super entrepreneur Elliot Grainge, TenThousand Projects is one of the fastest growing independent record labels in the world. Home to some of the most polarizing artists in Hip-Hop, TenThousand Projects is also making waves in Pop and R&B. Through its diversity and innovation 10k’s music is quickly becoming a driving force in popular culture.
About the role:
This position will report to the Head of Marketing and serve as a liaison between the Marketing Department and the Head of Operations, Legal and Artist Relations Teams, as well as with external partners and Artist Management Teams. This is a full-time role focusing on the administrative process behind creative asset development and marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is driven by structure and organization and will confidently assist in implementing new methodologies.
– Administrative support to the Head of Marketing (eg. Scheduling meetings, E-Mail Correspondence, Expense
– Booking photo and video shoot related travel
– Budget Tracking and Maintenance
– Filing receipts and keeping a record of Creative and Marketing related costs
– Creating itemized budgets for all creative and marketing projects
– Liaising with third parties to retrieve and deliver all documents related to creative projects
– Documenting release timelines and tracking the progress of ongoing projects
– Processing department invoices while adhering to coding guidelines
– Regularly communicating department updates and events with the President of Operations
– Drafting, delivering, and filing creative agreements, while ensuring each document is properly executed
– Maintaining a database of creative assets and vendors
– Passion for music.
– Good understanding of the release process within a major label.
– Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
– Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
– Efficient and able to work independently to a high standard.
– The ability to learn quickly and use own initiative.
– Strong presentation skill and the ability to sell in creative ideas and thinking.
– Process knowledge of current and emerging trends in music, apparel, fashion and print.
– Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to deadlines.