Location: Gaither Music Group – Brentwood, TN.
Please email resumes and cover letters to [email protected]
Gaither Music & Green Hill Music Group are seeking a Music Streaming Specialist to join our digital marketing team in Nashville. You will identify and curate the music playlist listening experiences for our catalog of religious, adult contemporary, and family listeners on various DSPs (Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, etc.). You will be instrumental in how we build artist stories, drive meaningful fan connections and grow artist careers.
- Develop marketing strategies that help grow our streaming narratives.
- Develop strong relationships with partners across all DSP platforms.
- Build creative artist & “themed” playlists for Gaither and Green Hill rosters of artists. Pitch and secure editorial playlists, features, and other promotions & marketing opportunities for our artists.
- Ability to analyze data around a song or playlist and draw conclusions informing strategy to continue building songs and playlists at streaming services.
- Constantly work to discover the new features, understand those implications, and teach methodology across the company.
- Think globally and help develop strategies that expose artists to new audiences.
- Work closely with internal talent management and publishing teams to develop and maximize opportunities.
- Assist with video setup and optimization for both Gaither and Green Hill YouTube channels
- Gather marketing information about artists and projects to assist with hit listing and pitching to DSPs
- Execute artist profile updates, campaigns and changes through artist portals like Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Amazon Music for Artists and Pandora AMP
- Gather streaming data from DSP portals for internal streaming reporting and to inform DSP strategies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of music industry experience; strong preference given to candidates with digital marketing or DSP experience
- Demonstrated passion for music, especially in the religious, adult contemporary, and family music genres
- Strong knowledge of music publishing and catalog repertoire
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical skill set
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
ABOUT GAITHER MUSIC / GREEN HILL MUSIC:
Gaither Music Group:
One of the largest independent Christian music companies in the world and a household name for millions of fans, Gaither Music Group, in partnership with Primary Wave Music Publishing, is known worldwide for its award-winning and top-selling recordings, including the Gaither Gospel Series, of which 133 products have been certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum. These recordings, which encompass more than 177 video copyrights, showcase gospel music pioneers; many of the finest performers in the gospel and country genres; up-and-coming acts; and country artists including The Oak Ridge Boys, Jimmy Fortune, Joey+Rory, Alabama, Alan Jackson, The Statler Brothers, George Jones, Vince Gill, Josh Turner, Tennessee Ernie Ford, The Isaacs, and others. The brand has partnered with Sandi Patty, Gloria Gaynor, Steven Curtis Chapman and a host of acclaimed talents from various fields of music. Gaither Music Group has garnered sales of more than 40 million DVDs and CDs, including such PBS stalwarts as Billy Graham: God’s Ambassador, the only authorized video autobiography of Reverend Billy Graham; The Gospel Music of Johnny Cash; and three Elvis Presley projects, including He Touched Me and The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley, in conjunction with the Elvis Presley Estate. The company developed a partnership with Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® in 2008; and its alliances with Capitol Christian Music Group, Universal Music Group and Time Life Music remain bedrocks for the company.
Green Hill Music:
Green Hill Productions is a boutique record label celebrating 25 years of creating top-quality lifestyle music for every mood. With over 500 titles in its diverse catalog, Green Hill covers an amazing variety of genres and targeted themes including jazz, New Age, Celtic, Christmas, chillout, bluegrass, Cajun, easy listening, nature, piano, romance, relaxation, oldies, beach, western, world, patriotic, big band, classic crooners, and many others. In addition, Green Hill produces recordings on such performers as new age composer/producer/performer David Arkenstone, iconic jazz pianist Beegie Adair, pianist Jim Brickman, GRAMMY-nominated jazz guitarist Jack Jezzro, Canadian singer/songwriter Luke McMaster, and more.