Founded in 2016 by super entrepreneur Elliot Grainge, TenThousand Projects is one of the fastest growing independent record labels in the world. Home to some of the most polarizing artists in Hip-Hop, TenThousand Projects is also making waves in Pop and R&B. Through its diversity and innovation 10k’s music is quickly becoming a driving force in popular culture.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will coordinate and help manage in an efficient and timely way, the release of 10k Projects releases from inception to completion, working closely with internal and external partners at all time. You will plan and coordinate the marketing campaigns as well as the recording music process, ensuring that artists and management adhere to timelines set forth at the start of the process.
– Prepare an operational timeline for the recording music process in conjunction with artists, management and
– Maintain an up-to-date budget on each project.
– Ensure key creative milestones are adhered to, including, but not limited to: project deadlines, music videos,
– Create and update one-sheets and online content for designated artists.
– Source label copy, working with production to bring the product to market to the correct spec and on budget.
– Communicate with 3rd party team and internal team on all elements of the project and progress of the
campaign; including organizing regular team meetings, taking and distributing notes and following up on action points raised.
– Liaise with the PR team on all artist press.
– Passion for urban music.
– Previous relevant experience in the music industry.
– Good understanding of the release process within a major label.
– Understanding of how US and International marketing works.
– Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
– Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
– Efficient and able to work independently to a high standard.
– The ability to learn quickly and use own initiative.
– Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to deadlines.
– Flexible and able to prioritize a large workload.