New York, NY
Production Associate will assist all efforts surrounding the organization, coordination, and execution of production and content rights management under the guidance of the Director for Production and A&R Admin.
- Assist production department and client teams in the distribution, manufacturing and setup of releases.
- Liaise between our production department, and all key internal and external partners in order to maintain good work flow, clear communications and ensure releases follow our production timeline.
- Collect and organize all asset materials for releases including physical and digital assets, label copy, rights management information, and related documentation.
- Disseminate all label copy and rights management information to our external partners.
- Obtain and manage accurate release label copy and metadata documentation including but not limited to: release metadata, label agreements, waivers, sample clearances etc.
- Coordinate the manufacturing process for our physical releases including obtaining and maintaining organizational system of key related documentation, templates and physical assets.
- Submit, track and resolve copyright infringement claims of our releases.
- Execute DSP/other external partners setup including delivery of our releases.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of working experience and internships within the music industry are highly valued.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A good team player.
- Basic knowledge of digital and physical release metadata and label copy.
- Working knowledge of digital release delivery processes and systems (TuneCore, Fuga, AWAL, STEM, ADA, CI).
Interested applicants should submit cover letter/resume to [email protected]