Drake may be Billboard’s Artist of the Decade, but how much is the rapper’s net worth?
The 34-year-old rapper, born Aubrey Drake Graham, is making history. He’s Billboard’s most awarded artist in history, with 27 awards under his belt. He has scored eight #1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and has released nine albums. In 2019, Forbes estimated Drake’s net worth to be around $150 million.
Unsurprisingly, the rapper’s shrewd investments have paid off, and now he’s worth an estimated $180 million in 2021. He recently wore a ‘million’ dollar outfit after finishing up his Assassination Vacation tour gig in 2019. YouTube channels that break down celebrity outfits reveal the cost:
- A Richard Mille RM 69 watch valued at $750k
- Custom Brioni jacket valued at $11,000
- Tom Ford Polo Neck valued at $2,000
- Tom Ford Trousers valued at $1,000
- Crocodile Shoes valued at $15,000
Drake’s net worth estimate doesn’t include the $185 million Boeing 767 private plane he flies, either. He received the plane from Cargojet for free in 2019 to generate publicity. It is furnished with leather armchairs, plush velvet sofas, and a carpeted interior.
Drake’s 50,000 square-foot mansion in Toronto was estimated to be worth $150 million by GQ.
The rapper spared no expense on the interior of his mansion. “Drake’s house look like the type of place that overcharges you for a bottle of Tito’s Vodka before they let you in,” one person joked on Twitter – sharing some images from the rapper’s house.
The mansion features a full-size NBA regulation basketball court among other amenities. The rapper is also amassing quite the collection of Hermès Birkin bags. Drake told the Hollywood Reporter he was collecting the exclusive bags for his future spouse. Each back costs anywhere from $40,000 to $500,000 and Drake owns several.
How does Drake’s net worth compare to Kanye West and Jay-Z?
Drake falls well below fellow rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z in terms of their overall net worth. Kanye West’s net worth is estimated to be $3.2 billion in 2021. Jay-Z’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.4 billion in 2021. Jay-Z was the first-ever hip-hop billionaire, but the competition is fierce.
- Kanye West net worth – $3.2 billion
- Jay-Z net worth – $1.4 billion
- Sean Combs net worth – $885 million
- Dr. Dre net worth – $820 million
- Eminem net worth – $230 million
- Master P net worth – $200 million
- Usher net worth – $180 million
- Drake net worth – $180 million
- Ice Cube net worth – $160 million
- Pharrell Williams net worth – $150 million