Are you running into problems with Triller not working? We’ve compiled a list of the best troubleshooting solutions.
Among the swath of short-form video platforms these days, Triller is one with a dedicated fanbase. Once the platform expanded into sports promotion in late 2020, the ability to stream pay-per-view content made it even more imperative that the app should work correctly. So what do you do when it doesn’t?
Why is Triller Not Working?
Any streaming service on your device can stop working for many different reasons, but most are often related to your WiFi or data connection. Your connection should be the first thing you check. Next, try restarting the app. Many problems with mobile apps can be solved by closing and restarting them. If Triller still isn’t working, the next step should be to restart your device.
How to Restart Most Android & iOS Devices
- Hold down the power button on your device.
- Tap the restart button when it appears.
- Confirm and let your device restart.
- Open Triller and see if it’s working.
Clearing Triller’s Cache
If restarting the app and your device hasn’t solved the problem, the next step should be to clear Triller’s app cache. Clearing an app’s cache removes any downloaded files that might interfere with it working correctly and clears any custom settings you might have set — which can solve many issues. To clear Triller’s cache:
- Tap the Settings icon on your phone or tablet.
- Tap Apps and scroll to find Triller.
- Choose the Storage option and Clear Cache.
- Sign back in and verify that Triller is working.
Checking Your WiFi or Network Connection
Streaming services like Triller can’t play media without a WiFi or data connection. Poor to no service can explain why an app isn’t working. Ensure your device isn’t in airplane mode, which also interferes with streaming platforms.
If Triller still isn’t working correctly after trying everything above, it’s time to reinstall the app — especially if this is the only app behaving strangely. To reinstall Triller:
- Open the Play Store or App Store and search for Triller.
- Tap Triller and select Uninstall.
- Confirm and let it uninstall, and then click Install to reinstall it.
Trying the suggestions above should solve most issues you’ll encounter with Triller not working. Please let us know if you have a problem or solution not covered here.