Burna Boy announces 16 North American tour dates to support his new album, ‘I Told Them…’ kicking off in November in Los Angeles.
Nigerian sensation Burna Boy has announced 16 North American dates for his tour supporting his latest album, I Told Them… Produced by Live Nation, the first set of dates kicks off in Los Angeles in November for seven shows in the US and Canada.
In between the North American tour legs, Burna Boy will perform at Afro Nation Nigeria on December 19 and 20 in Lagos’ Tafawa Balewa Square. He’ll make his return to the states in February for nine more shows, concluding in March.
Tickets are available for presale today for Citi cardholders. More presales will be held throughout the week before general on-sale starts on Friday at 10 AM local time through Ticketmaster.
In July, Burna Boy made history as the first Nigerian artist to headline a stadium, performing at New York City’s Citi Field for a crowd of 40,000. On November 3, Burna will perform his first Los Angeles stadium show at BMO Stadium, before hitting Denver, Houston, Chicago, Toronto, and more.
I Told Them… made Burna’s first No. 1 on the UK Albums Chart earlier in the month. The album has produced several singles, including his hit “Sittin’ on Top of the World,” with 21 Savage, and the fan favorite “City Boys,” featuring samples from Jeremih.
Burna Boy I Told Them… North American Tour
- 03 | BMO Stadium — Los Angeles, CA
- 05 | Climate Pledge Arena — Seattle, WA
- 07 | Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC
- 09 | Rogers Place — Edmonton, AB
- 12 | Ball Arena — Denver, CO
- 17 | Toyota Center — Houston, TX
- 18 | Moody Center — Austin, TX
- 18 | Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
- 21 | Wintrust Arena — Chicago, IL
- 22 | Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
- 24 | Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON
- 28 | Bell Centre — Montreal, QC
- 01 | Freedom Mortgage Pavilion — Camden, NJ
- 02 | TD Garden — Boston, MA
- 07 | Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
- 09 | State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA