What are the rules for AI? The role that artificial intelligence will play in the music industry is still being cemented as 2023 comes to a close, though we’re witnessing the beginnings of a roadmap. These panels, held on Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 in Los Angeles, take a closer look at how AI will impact the music industry in 2024 and beyond with some of the most important players in the business.
In our inaugural ‘mini-conference,’ DMN assembled a panel of leading music industry executives to sift through the deals, decisions, and emerging rules for AI — including those already established, those in the process of being established, and what’s coming next. Here are the speakers and topic areas covered in our mini-conference held on Wednesday, October 25th in Los Angeles.
Group 1 — Artists & Services | Panelists
- will.i.am | Founder & CEO @ FYI.me & Black Eyed Peas Member
- Nick Minicucci | Co-Founder & CEO at Immensity
- Daouda Leonard | Co-Founder, CEO at CREATESAFE
- Andreea Gleeson | CEO of TuneCore
- Philippe Guillaud | CEO MatchTune
- Jordan “DJ Swivel” Young | Grammy-Winning Producer, Founder & CEO at Hooky
Group 2 Administration & Regulatory | Panelists
- Mark Meikle | Co-Founder & CEO at Easy Song
- Shannon Sorensen | SVP, Legal & Business Affairs at NMPA
- Michael Simon | President & CEO of HFA & President of Rumblefish
- Sherlo Esajas | Governmental Affairs Manager at BUMA
- Bob Clarida | Partner at Reitler Law
- Marc Sazer | VP of AFM (American Federation of Musicians) Local 47 Los Angeles & President of the Recording Musicians Association
Enjoying the discussion? Get ready for lots more as part of Digital Music News’ premium DMN Pro offering.