Digital Music News is the leading — and only independent — music industry trade publication. We’ve enjoyed massive expansion over the past few years, and are looking for the right person to help us build on that momentum with a suite of paid offerings geared towards the targeted industry we cover.
We know that a great team is required to do great things, and we deeply value our team members, their strategic visions, and their decision-making abilities. Our strategy is to recruit superstars and give them the room they need to operate.
DMN is specifically looking for a candidate with extensive experience building paid content services, platforms, and experiences, preferably for professional and targeted audiences. The ideal candidate will have considerable experience engaging these audiences with premium content offerings.
Your experience may include testing products and concepts for the right audience fit, and ingesting feedback to tailor new and existing offerings. Knowledge of platform partners, customer billing solutions, and associated customer service challenges is also a big plus.
We’ve already started outlining our strategy on our premium expansion, though the ideal candidate will augment our initial efforts, while building a comprehensive strategic direction and implementation plan.
Here are some of the things we are looking for in a candidate:
- Has 5+ years of experience integrating ecommerce solutions into digital properties. Experience at a publication, research, financial, or information-focused company is a plus.
- Has successfully monetized audiences through non-advertising methods under existing brands.
- Able to own the full product development cycle: conceptualization, specification development, implementation, testing, alpha+beta launch stages, full launch, bug fixes, and subsequent iterations
- Experience in managing integration of new services into existing websites
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Expertise on Saas services, especially ones that integrate with MailChimp and WordPress
- Strong communication skills
- All education levels are welcomed to apply, but please have at least 5+ years of experience in the key areas of this job listing.
Interested? Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]