Stevie Nicks has announced the second leg of her 2022 tour with dates in the United States. Vanessa Carlton will open.
The talented singer-songwriter released a new song in October 2020 titled, “Show Them the Way.” It’s her first new solo music in more than six years and featured Dave Grohl on drums. She also released a live album titled Stevie Nicks 24 Karat Gold the Concert in the same year. The album and film capture a live recording from shows in Indianapolis and Pittsburg in 2017.
Produced by Live Nation, the second leg starts September 19 at Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA. The tour will venture across the United States before wrapping up in October. These shows are in addition to Stevie Nicks’ previously announced performances at JAS Aspen Snowmass, Ranivia Festival, Sea.Hear.Now Festival, Sound on Sound Festival, and Ohana Festival in September. Tickets will go on sale starting July 29 at 10 am on the Live Nation website.
“Here we go! I’m so excited to be back on the road and can’t wait to see everyone,” Stevie Nicks said in a statement about the new tour leg. “Tickets for my fall tour with Vanessa Carlton go on sale this Friday, July 29.”
Stevie Nicks 2022 Tour Dates
- 2 | Snowmass, CO – Jazz Aspen Snowmass
- 4 | Snowmass, CO – Jazz Aspen Snowmass
- 8 | Highland Park, IL – Ravinia Festival
- 10 | Highland Park, IL – Ravinia Festival
- 13 | Clarkston, MI – Pine Knob Music Theatre
- 17 | Asbury Park, NJ – Sea.Hear.Now Festival
- 19 | Mansfield, MA – Xfinity Center
- 22 | Bangor, ME – Maine Savings Amphitheatre
- 24 | Bridgeport, CT – Sound on Sound Festival
- 30 | Dana Point, CA – Ohana Festival
- 3 | Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl
- 6 | Phoenix, AZ – Ak-Chin Pavilion
- 9 | The Woodlands, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- 12 | Alpharetta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
- 16 | Nashville, TN – Ascend Amphitheater
- 19 | Charleston, SC – CreditOne Stadium
- 22 | Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- 25 | Tampa, FL – MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
- 28 | West Palm Beach, FL – iThink Financial Amphitheatre