As Insomniac celebrates its 30 year anniversary, more than 230 artists representing various electronic music genres are uniting across nine stages to celebrate art and music at EDC Las Vegas with over 525,000 attendees.
EDC Las Vegas returns to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Friday, May 19th, running through Sunday, May 21st. The festival’s lineup includes renowned EDM artists like Kaskade, David Guetta, Zedd, Marshmello, Chris Lake, Dom Dolla, Subtronics, and many more acts.
A few of the legendary dance music producers are setting records and marking significant returns at EDC Las Vegas 2023 edition.
- Grammy award-winning artist Tiësto is the only artist to have performed at every EDCLV event and will be making history returning to the kineticFIELD stage for a record twelfth time.
- For the tenth time in his career, Armin van Buuren will bring his trademark state of trance to the stage.
- Above & Beyond will be making their much-anticipated return to EDC, marking their first performance at the festival since 2019.
- Performing a decades set, Gareth Emery will take attendees on a musical journey spanning more than 10 years of hits under his belt.
The 2023 edition of EDCLV will debut performances of numerous artists, including Kaytranada, Disco Lines, Ben UFO, 999999999, Mochakk, Mau P, Maarten de Jong, and many others.
Starting on April 10th, the festival is bringing back the EDC Las Vegas charity auction to support the non-profit organizations Inspiring Children Foundation and Camp Alamo. The auction takes place prior to the festival and generates donations for selected local organizations.
Fans can bid on over 30 unique artist-related experiences and exclusive packages, including backstage festival access, meet & greet opportunities, tickets to other Insomniac festivals, and more.
What does it cost to attend EDC Las Vegas 2023?
General Admission passes sold out in just minutes back in September 2022 during the presale. But, that doesn’t mean all options are off the table for the 18+ event.
- 3-Day General Admission+ is available for $599 plus tax & fees.
- 3-Day VIP is available for $999.99 plus tax & fees.
- Hotel EDC packages are available and the price varies depending on how many people you plan to go with.
You can find available pass and package options here.
Getting to the festival grounds is also important to consider when planning your travel.
- Camping: You’ll be on the festival grounds and would only need to take a short walk to the entrance gates.
- Driving yourself: Consider all possibilities to occur. Road traffic to the festival grounds, traffic entering and exiting the parking lot, leaving the grounds at dawn after a night of partying. Not my preference but for some it is, and I suggest cueing a solid playlist for the time spent in the car or listening to a past EDC Live set.
- Rideshare: Same traffic cautions as driving yourself, except offloading the actual driving from you to someone else (tip your drivers well that weekend). Designated drop off and pick up areas.
- Shuttles: EDCLV provides shuttle passes for purchase. The shuttle stops are set up at various hotels on the Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas. When it comes to any festival, I tend to opt-in to a shuttle experience.
- Helicopter: I know, not the most common option. But it’s a unique experience offered by Maverick Helicopters during the festival weekend and if you’re someone who prioritizes luxury travel and transportation, it might pique your interest. It’s a 15-minute flight from the Strip, get to view Vegas at a birds-eye view, and see all the magic from the sky. All while skipping all the road traffic.
Insomniac, established by Pasquale Rotella in 1993 and based in Los Angeles ever since, is known for producing some of the most cutting-edge and immersive music festivals and events worldwide. Its flagship annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, remains the world’s largest dance music festival.
Below you will find the full artist lineup by day.