Lil Uzi Vert announces their highly anticipated Pink Tape Tour, kicking off October 21 in Minneapolis, with stops in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, and more before wrapping up in their native Philadelphia.
Grammy-nominated artist Lil Uzi Vert has announced their highly anticipated Pink Tape headline tour, produced by Live Nation. The 17-date tour kicks off on Saturday, October 21, in Minneapolis at The Armory, with stops in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, and more before wrapping up on Wednesday, November 22, at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center.
Tickets are available today at 2 PM local time, starting with the general on-sale. The tour marks the Philadelphia native’s first headlining tour since 2018 when they hit 32 cities as part of the Endless Summer Tour.
The tour announcement comes on the heels of Uzi’s most recent album, Pink Tape, released June 30, 2023. Last year they also released their popular track “Just Wanna Rock” as well as their Red & White EP, which included songs like “For Fun” and “I Know.”
Recently, Uzi opened the 2023 BET Awards with a performance of “Spin Again” and “Just Wanna Rock” from Pink Tape. Earlier this year, they delivered performances at a wide array of national platforms, from the 2023 Grammys to Wrestlemania 39 to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Lil Uzi Vert 2023 Tour Dates
- 21 | The Armory — Minneapolis, MN
- 23 | Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom — Chicago, IL
- 24 | The Andrew J Brady Music Center — Cincinnati, OH
- 25 | Fox Theatre — Detroit, MI
- 31 | MGM Music Hall at Fenway — Boston, MA
- 02 | Hampton Coliseum — Hampton, VA
- 03 | PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
- 05 | Avondale Brewing Company — Birmingham, AL
- 06 | Coca Cola Roxy — Atlanta, GA
- 08 | South Side Ballroom — Dallas, TX
- 09 | Moody Center — Austin, TX
- 10 | 713 Music Hall — Houston, TX
- 13 | Fillmore Auditorium — Denver, CO
- 16 | The Kia Forum — Los Angeles, CA
- 18 | Bill Graham Civic Auditorium — San Francisco, CA
- 20 | Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
- 22 | Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA